Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

BB is my first fighting game that isn't called

Super Smash Bros.

I wanted a simple, easy character that I could learn the game with, and he looked pretty cool. I didn't want to have to deal with compicated combos or managing some kind of meter.

Then Extend gave me access to all of the DLC...I couldn't resist the temptation, and now every match I spend half the time gawking at squirrel tits :sweatdrop:

Why haven't you posted in the MTNG thread yet? Do you know there is a scene in middle tennessee?

Seriously what the fuck I'm playing in the middle of the night and I've gotten 3 complete newbies so far. Why are people still buying this game? I mean seriously like "I've played 0 games online so far." new-tier

Seriously what the fuck I'm playing in the middle of the night and I've gotten 3 complete newbies so far. Why are people still buying this game? I mean seriously like "I've played 0 games online so far." new-tier

I'd imagine it's because they want to learn before BBCP is released, that's just my guess though.

I'd imagine it's because they want to learn before BBCP is released, that's just my guess though.

I still just don't understand how people can be like "Yay I just bought this new fighting game! Main menu! I know, I'm going to go play online! Wow look at all those characters!"

They probably just believe that playing with other people will be more fun than learning the game first. It's not smart, but understandable.

They probably just believe that playing with other people will be more fun than learning the game first. It's not smart, but understandable.

You know, I see a lot more of "what the hell I can't even fight back this isn't even fun I give up" instead of that, personally. I couldn't get my friend into this game for that reason.

I'm not saying that's what ends up happening, just that it's what they believe. Like snowboarding, people get super hype about it the first time, but then you get the people who fall once and say fuck it and never touch a board again.

You know, I see a lot more of "what the hell I can't even fight back this isn't even fun I give up" instead of that, personally. I couldn't get my friend into this game for that reason.

Yeah when I run into some Day 1 guy I usually just bail out so they don't get soulcrushed.

OmniScythe doing full health combos on me was... fun I guess...

Omni is a scary muthafucka. Didn't know Makoto had that kind of potential. I wouldn't doubt it being possible in Omni's case though.

Why haven't you posted in the MTNG thread yet? Do you know there is a scene in middle tennessee?

I probably will run with the MTNG crowd once I get out of college and get a car. How are you guys for BB? Every time I browse the forums you talk about GG or persona. I'd play on XBL with you guys...Mmmmm dat connection.

Omni is a scary muthafucka. Didn't know Makoto had that kind of potential. I wouldn't doubt it being possible in Omni's case though.

Omni's a scrubby poverty ass nigga that can't even afford Live, Amazing Netplayer my ass (<3 you so much Omni come back)

GGs to TesticleAssassin's SSS Mash Risk Rating and CMSora 5D poke hype

Omni's a scrubby poverty ass nigga that can't even afford Live, Amazing Netplayer my ass (<3 you so much Omni come back)

Careful what you say, Haven. Based Makoto Overlord is watching.

My Sides LMAO ;D

Alright. I guess it's high time I actually stop lurking and start posting--maybe get some actual feedback so I can be less terrible at this game.

GGs to *yoinks up history + some replay theatre*:

Shock Foxx, TheNine16, Darkk Shadow314, Argent Zero, Cyclonebullet, MrAnima, Sayuri sama, ShatteredSound, TagerFTW, sound the kill, Jarugin, CaButler, BX Fenns, DoobyLover, Sindelian, The Anti Fl4g, Turpin 1, B1ack Phantom, Freezama, Critical sideFX, lxo Bayo OST oxl, Fin FNA, DatBoyNoahh, xKxOxMx, SsgtScott, Dark Tyrant Neo, PuridNevada0, Lost in Black, Heavents light, Djinn690, gtastuntdude, Gungnir94, shadowteddie, jeba716, RoboKune, MikeNap93, RagtagGnome, Select7, Shining Sonic, drakiath27, Th3BlueMagic, I Elyon l, iLikeThought, MDK GET U SUM B, Chickzama, xS1LENTASSASSIN, t man 173, TheWhiteSeaBeat, XDest, capsuletoyco, Dark Ranger88, VincyViking18, KiddxKhaos, FLAMING LIPS79, Kotaro Fuma X, QuietWraith, Excel BlitzBlue, crystalwind, ObliviousSaga, Sourero, Mysteriall, NotSpish, XGary MF OakX, VIC Spam, Rachel Arukardo, BLOOD B3RRY, Firelink01 ...

... special GGs to dualseeker, CSDinah, and TostinoRubino ...

... and ggs to all the others I no longer have memory/record of ...

... for putting up with my so-free-I-need-to-pay-you Tager.

Shoutouts to people who join the lobby and quit out immediately; at least beat me up once before you go.

Also shoutouts to all the Super Smash BlazBluers as there seems to be an interesting amount of overlap.

I think that just about covers it since I've started playing Extend; HI EVERYONE!

Holy Crap!!! It looks like a lot of people are coming out of the woodworks. Welcome to Dustloop!!

I remembered fighting you , and I feel honored to be mentioned in your first GG.

You know a guy is nice when he takes the time to say GG to absolutely EVERYONE he's played.

Welcome to dustloop, man! I'm sure you'll find a lot of good info/fun people here!