Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Fix'd

we'll have more games -- and ill give you some pointers later -- in the mean time -- food

Many a thanks. Go feed yourself. :P And I still haven't forgotten about picking up Mu. You'll especially see me using more of her when we get our hands on Chrono Phantasma.

Yeah, what a fucking waste of my time. Goodbye Jin, forever. I deluded myself thinking you had some things that were slightly interesting.

Not sure why you don't just playing Nemesis offline. Judging by your 4 bar connection to him, you guys live no further than a few hours away from each other.

In any case, ggs to everyone in Nemesis' room and MetalSonic's room as well. Not sure how my plans for a couple matches quickly turned into playing for hours. orz

We actually live in the same city. We just fucking hate each other. That's all there is to it :lol:

GGs Fin FMA, Ctlarlwtf, and anyone else I played.

GGs. I disbanded the room cuz mAc invited me.

Is our connection bad or something? It feels fine to me but I see you dropping stuff.

Is our connection bad or something? It feels fine to me but I see you dropping stuff.

It feels worse than usual but not terrible to me. The dropping has been happening to me all day.

Anyone wanna play? My connection should be better now that no ones up.

aaaaaa, I kinda wanna, but it's so early... why can't you start playing in three hours <:

Yeah I should probably just be done. This isn't even enjoyable anymore.

Seriously what is with the freeze at the start of each round.

Because I don't prowl the streets looking for blood at night.

Blood is kinda erotic

... Just pretend it's like a school assignment you left till the last second and are like WELP 1/2/3/4AM, TIME TO GET TO WORK!

Seriously what is with the freeze at the start of each round.

I thought it might have been my shitty connection, but I've been getting that lately too.

Blood is kinda erotic

... Just pretend it's like a school assignment you left till the last second and are like WELP 1/2/3/4AM, TIME TO GET TO WORK!

But I'm already so tired from last night... Some ones gotta compromise here, just saying.

All right last one. I was only taking a short break, gotta get back to business after this.

Can't see how he's unworthy. Doesn't take much be more worthy than me after that showing.

I dunno what's wrong. Mayhaps my week break affected me more than I thought.

mAc, why you gotta blow me off like that? Seriously, you are like the only good Hakumen on 360. Am I not worthy, or what?

i wasnt blowing you off, i just got on for a quick few matches with ctrl and then back to work. ill be glad to play when i can stay on longer though.

Can't see how he's unworthy. Doesn't take much be more worthy than me after that showing.

You weren't worthy, either, mAc stopped playing :lol: