Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

My Macumen has failed me.

ggs lime, aspectsofwar

That's enough for me tonight.

I'm going to go practice my Stylish mode execution now.

snip

Owners son...recognition at last =)...in all seriousness, i do understand. Most of XBL randoms aren't quite...there or up to date with execution and what not. The ones that had something going called it quits until CP or are playing very rarely now. I remember going into random rooms to end up with players that would destroy me but i would try to get up there.

Every single Tager vs. Tsubaki match we have ends with you either putting me in a huge pressure string and I die. Or you put me in a huge pressure string then I poke you and you die.

So prett much my execution is the only game here since assuming i mess up something, i get 5Ced into corner and i can't do anything about it.

wut next time?? TROLOLOLOL

*goes back to playing BBCP on PS3*

I have PS3, i'll get stronger to defeat you to avenge XBL :arg:

ggs ctrl

So prett much my execution is the only game here

Well, no, I meant more that you usually get me in the corner under pressure only after you are in critical HP. Beyond that it's all down to whether or not I guess right on your mix-ups. You usually die the next time I touch you.

I just find it amusing when you're like CC jCC BB CC 6B CCABADBDACF?ABDBCBD and I'm like 5A and you die.

Unless it's been confirmed somewhere, I get the feeling that we're going to get Chrono Phantasma on the 360. S'only not getting released in Japan because 360 sales blow over there. Here they'll make money on both the PS3 and 360 version.

But anyways. I'm practicing up in this game, but I'm also not taking too much time to care because of the changes in CP. But I'm always down for serious matches if anyone wants them. And as for Stylish Mode? ... I got no gripes with it. Not assuming such with Ctrl, but if you're going to lose against Stylish Mode in the first place, that's your problem. Get better. For those that still win against people using Stylish Mode? ... Good for you? Why are you bitching?

Stylish mode is like the Dan of SF, you get fucked mentally.(always thinking of the next thing to do on how to not get exposed and how u have a handicap)

Of course if u actually take it srsly.

Unless it's been confirmed somewhere, I get the feeling that we're going to get Chrono Phantasma on the 360. S'only not getting released in Japan because 360 sales blow over there. Here they'll make money on both the PS3 and 360 version.

Aksys is just a publisher/distributor. If there isn't a 360 version in Japan there won't be one in the US...I have my magical aksysgames sources...

Aksys is just a publisher/distributor. If there isn't a 360 version in Japan there won't be one in the US...I have my magical aksysgames sources...

Welp Ill be switching to PSN very soon. so yeahh.. ill see you and the rest of the WC players soon.

Welp Ill be switching to PSN very soon. so yeahh.. ill see you and the rest of the WC players soon.

yeah, It'd be good for you. no more asking us for 1 month XBL cards. lol

...so who's ps3 do you plan to steal?

yeah, It'd be good for you. no more asking us for 1 month XBL cards. lol

...so who's ps3 do you plan to steal?

doesn't hurt to ask :O its not like i actually got 6 months for fray xD

yo im broke. but im not that broke.. well actually maybe i am >_>

Here's a shiny penny, now give me your streaming equipment.

I saved the world from one less jin on youtube. 1mil to go...

Lolz

I only post up vids of my subs so I am glad to say I am not one of those Jins.

GGs to people taking metalsonic's stylish mode tager so seriously they kick him out the room. Damnnn lol

In like 30 or 60 min anyone wanna play some matches? I want some one on one with no waiting in between. Getting a little more used to mu, now I need to start working on my match up knowledge.

In like 30 or 60 min anyone wanna play some matches? I want some one on one with no waiting in between. Getting a little more used to mu, now I need to start working on my match up knowledge.

I'm down with it, just let me finish cooking and eating and i'll be on :D

I'm down with it, just let me finish cooking and eating and i'll be on :D

okey dokey that works. I'll just send you an invite when i see you get on.

i didnt know there were a lot of jins on ytube.. i can only recount myself, srz, sora, jourdal?, ugh haven when he did used to upload watchable videos and yeah thats it..

okey dokey that works. I'll just send you an invite when i see you get on.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'kay :D

Shit, it's hella depressing in here. Not really like I give a fuck cuz I'm becoming part of the master race pretty soon anyway. Getting tired of looking at all you ugly azz niggaz.

GG's Owner. I still don't get why everyone hails you as the Netplay god when we go 1/1 every time we play.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'kay :D

took to long lol now i'm about to eat and i'll be too busy watching anime to get back on until tomorrow. NEXT TIME WE WILL PLAY!

took to long lol now i'm about to eat and i'll be too busy watching anime to get back on until tomorrow. NEXT TIME WE WILL PLAY!

damnit right when i got on you got off :( well i have no classes wednsday so maybe then :D

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

gg dread, I'm sorry for not being serious enough in our one match though, since I assume that was the reason you left lol

I'll be home soon and up for some games as it's the start of my weekend.

tooth absence sucks ;(

Did the tooth request annual leave or leave without pay?

--

Hot damn you won't even give me enough time to choose a snarky message before we start.

There must be something wrong with me. I feel bad spamming nothing but ice swords on Jin

when fighting Lambda

My internet has died. Who knows if/when it'll be up again. I think Comcast is doing maintenance or something. It did something like this last week too.

ggs Deante, Pippy

Those suck. It's either shut down or unplayable netplay. Haven't had that in a few months though...should be expecting it soon.