Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Aw shit son, who's ready to play some VIDEO GAMES YEAH

pls

;____; now you tell me...i missed you pwny...you left me...so cold...so alone ;_;

Apparently there's some sort of heat lightning shit going on right now and it's making me get repeatedly kicked off xbl, so this is kind of unfortunate.

Sorry Eevee ;w;

Apparently there's some sort of heat lightning shit going on right now and it's making me get repeatedly kicked off xbl, so this is kind of unfortunate.

Sorry Eevee ;w;

(>;_; )> it otayz, hugsziesz

Ah, turns out it was actual lightning, just super bright. I guess I know what the severe weather warning was for earlier today.

ggs to scam, what few of there were.

Tonight was just BAD. Extremely bad.

I never thought I could be this...bad...with Litchi...like I'm literally on the verge of tears. All this time I thought I had gotten better with Litchi, but to lose constantly by a Bang (T34CH M3 2 BNB) main and a Arakune (SgtSkeetz) main is just awful.

I mean, the guy I was fighting earlier had a mic on, talked crap, and just LITERALLY knew when I was going to burst, defense counter, etc....there was nothing I could even do about it.

I know the only choice is to try harder and practice, but I've been doing that all this time since CSII and to lose as badly as tonight...puts me back at square one...maybe I should quit BlazBlue and Litchi for good...

Anyways sorry about the long post. Tonight was just really, emotionally bad for me T_T

Troll away if you must

I never thought I could be this...bad...with Litchi...like I'm literally on the verge of tears. All this time I thought I had gotten better with Litchi, but to lose constantly by a Bang (T34CH M3 2 BNB) main and a Arakune (SgtSkeetz) main is just awful.

I mean, the guy I was fighting earlier had a mic on, talked crap, and just LITERALLY knew when I was going to burst, defense counter, etc....there was nothing I could even do about it.

I know the only choice is to try harder and practice, but I've been doing that all this time since CSII and to lose as badly as tonight...puts me back at square one...maybe I should quit BlazBlue and Litchi for good...

Anyways sorry about the long post. Tonight was just really, emotionally bad for me T_T

Troll away if you must

In most cases the guy that talks crap to you will get rolled even worse by someone clearly better. Usually (from what I've seen in the Fighting Game Community in general) a lot of the good people that DO trash talk do it in a more comedic/friendly fashion. Y'know, like how Turntablist does it here on Dustloop. I started up since CS1 and spent so much time getting flat out rocked. It gets frustrating. But what you need to do if someone is trash talking you? Walk the other way. Not worth your time especially when they're just trying to make you feel worse.

I think I maybe played you...once? I forget how you play. But if you can do your combos and hit confirm, that's half of the battle. Conditioning your opponent is another. I think I got an edge in getting better as fast as I have because of playing Smash. That game is all about predicting and mindgames and setting your opponent up for combos and taking advantage. I feel you have to do the same thing with Litchi in this game. Notice someone jumping in from above? Anti-air them. Especially with your counter move thingy (FUCK IT I DON'T KNOW NO INPUTS FOR LITCHI I'M JUST A RAGNERS)

You're going to keep losing badly before you win more.

Try this, either with someone offline or even online (I'll volunteer), and don't focus on damage and combos. Focus on how you can START them. I LOVE to throw my opponents and set them up for more unexpected times of doing such with Ragna. Think about resets, everything that ISN'T taking their health and damage. Once you've got conditioning your opponents down for the proper set-ups? The rest falls into place quite nicely.

Just my two cents here. Don't bother with the dicks. Don't be afraid to give up every once in a while rather then get frustrated by losing and make it worse. And don't give up on this game if you love it so much.

Ggs to Insanity, Nemesis, and xGiru. We talked, laughed, and had a blast. Good old fashion fun in a long time eh.

Troll away if you must

I'm gonna respond to this because I had a conversation with Nemesis and company about trash talking yahoos that think they're the best.

Like what Shatter (send me friend invite will ya) says, just walk away from the player. The games are about having fun, not the other way around.

You're not doing yourself a favor by fighting guys that knows no respect for their common players.

Of course there are gonna be players that might do better than you, so what? Don't play with them in the future (unless you feel confident to do so).

If they start talking trash and calling you out, ignore them and report to XBOX Live. No point in wasting time or reasoning with goons. Most important thing is how you feel.

If you feel a little overwhelmed, put down the controller and take a breather. Nothings worse than raging at a game when you're mentally stressed.

Sorry if this post is a wee bit long, but I just can't let this kind of trash slide.

Also, sorry if this post sounds like a bloody guidance counseler.

Ggs to Insanity, Nemesis, and xGiru. We talked, laughed, and had a blast. Good old fashion fun in a long time eh.

ggs, it was a ton of fun. I lost it at: "I WATCH IT WITH MY PANTS ON THOUGH". That's not what a guilty man would say at all, nope. Not at all!

Anyone still on? I need a break from yucky business-talk homework.

Damn, my Haz is in the zone tonight. Probably cuz I'm not fighting mAc.

Shoutouts to double-input Arakune super on clash for winning the game on auto-pilot.

Shoutouts to Houtenjin hitting George XIII and getting it's active frames extended for like 7 frames.

Shoutouts to losing the match by hitting Rachel 2C with Haza 6B.

Shoutouts to 30F overheads.

Rapid Cancels when activating Haku-men's AH, it's like the ultimate form of despair. :gonk:

GGs xGiru

ggs your Haz was very difficult to pin down and neutral got pretty crazy. It was fun though and lol yeah, poor Tsubaki. orz

Troll away if you must

I've played you before (even have a replay saved) I can say you aren't so bad, just need to work on a few things here and there. You can't give up if you keep losing, if it were like that, i would have quit years ago. From a fellow litchi player, you just have to understand what you can and can't do against certain characters. Like with bang, using the staff against him is dangerous, he can use his drives to block it then teleport and hit you if you aren't careful. Arakune @_@ not enough on XBL to give any real advice there, just try to keep him as pressured as possible and avoid getting cursed.

About trash talking, you can walk away from them or if they are on a mic you can always laugh at them. Gary MF Oak once said (over a mic) he hopes everyone i know dies, and hopes i get cancer and aides, i just laughed through the mic. It may be better to walk away but nothing annoys trash talkers and trolls more then seeing their trash talk being not very effective. As Kurarudo said, some high level players (i know a few of them myself) do it for shyts and giggles, anyone who does it and means to hurt someones feelings on purpose can go step in glue and wash their foot in cold water.

All and all, you can't let these things get to you, instead, save matches like those, look at what went wrong, and try to see what you could have done differently so if the same thing were to accrue later in you FG career, you have some idea of what you can do. As my friend always told me, it's all about adaptation.

Isn't T34CH M3 2 BNB just StayFree on yet another account. It's not like he picked up Bang yesterday.

Biscuits just gets salty in general. :P

I'm gonna respond to this because I had a conversation with Nemesis and company about trash talking yahoos that think they're the best.

Like what Shatter (send me friend invite will ya) says, just walk away from the player. The games are about having fun, not the other way around.

I agree. It doesn't matter how good they are if they're a dick. Not that that kind of thing phases me, but why would you want to play with someone that's not fun over someone who is.

You shouldn't let randoms on the internet get to you though or you're going to have a bad time.

^dooby didn't mention an astral so it's not free by default

Also I'm ssurprised people still trash talk to new players here. I thought the bb community was trying to make things easier for those who just started pp?laying

^dooby didn't mention an astral so it's not free by default

Also I'm ssurprised people still trash talk to new players here. I thought the bb community was trying to make things easier for those who just started pp?laying

you know darn well that there are some sweaty dumb asses who are around and just like to talk shyt to new players to make themselves feel better after the beatings they received. The BB community and randoms are two different groups.

you know darn well that there are some sweaty dumb asses who are around and just like to talk shyt to new players to make themselves feel better after the beatings they received. The BB community and randoms are two different groups.

SHUT UP NOOB

jk <3 u :3

ggs to deadliest da bess Mak on live

had lotsa fun :3 tagr still to much for me lol

Lol! Playing the victim after talking shit in messages. You provoked me into shit talking, your fault. Don't come on here looking for sympathy after I saw how bad you were. Trying to act innocent for the sympathy of other shit players. Stay netplay fellas.

Also Mac, only bad players get me salty. Wink wink.

weren't you giving out "cookies"? That was certainly hospitable :3

Lol! Playing the victim after talking shit in messages. You provoked me into shit talking, your fault. Don't come on here looking for sympathy after I saw how bad you were. Trying to act innocent for the sympathy of other shit players. Stay netplay fellas.

Shots Fired :toot:

Who said anything about being good. That is what makes winning hilarious. :eng101:

But for your Ragna, it should be easy for you to win if you were just getting surprised by scrub tactics. I'm always up for another match.

I'm always up to play as long as the connection is tolerable. Just add me and if you see me on invite. I'll make sure to have my mic on so I can shit talk you the entire time.