Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

weren't you giving out "cookies"? That was certainly hospitable :3

wait what @_@???

I like this Biscuits person :)

I'm always up to play as long as the connection is tolerable. Just add me and if you see me on invite. I'll make sure to have my mic on so I can shit talk you the entire time.

I actually plugged in my mic to join in but you weren't saying anything so I unplugged it.

I said a few things after I CH you like 5 times with J.C lol. My mic is usually muted because the stick makes a lot of noise.

Lol! Playing the victim after talking shit in messages. You provoked me into shit talking, your fault. Don't come on here looking for sympathy after I saw how bad you were. Trying to act innocent for the sympathy of other shit players. Stay netplay fellas.

Also Mac, only bad players get me salty. Wink wink.

Notice how I only said your Arakune. That's it. In your terms of speaking, your constant j.C Ragna was "trash," your Bang was literally a "complete scrub" (and you never played him again), and hell I was doing so good at one point, I just said "fuck it" and threw out a random astral just to let you know I wasn't serious. The only problem I now have is your Arakune, since I rarely find few to fight in the first place. Besides the point, power down, because if I'm not mistaken you didn't even so much have a runaway victory. And please don't even get me started in P4A...

I mean god at times it's like I was playing DarkSydePhil :v:

As soon as I realized how bad you and your connection were I stopped trying. You don't know how to play and don't comprehend basic concepts such as blocking and doing barrier in the air. Stop trying to save face after that ridiculous post your made.

Dooby you're talking more trash than Biscuits.

I mean if you have fun talking trash then go for it but don't complain then if people join in.

Unless you mean that's what Biscuits called himself. :psyduck:

As soon as I realized how bad you and your connection were I stopped trying. You don't know how to play and don't comprehend basic concepts such as blocking and doing barrier in the air. Stop trying to save face after that ridiculous post your made.

Oh please with that dried-up bs. You can't even defend properly...I don't even have to rely on seriously pressuring you because it's like you can't read any high/low mixup I give you. I honestly don't even have to try. I mean hell--I threw out a 236C with Litchi by itself and you fell for it. I didn't even pressure you. So please, for the sake of all that is holy, practice what you preach before you try to preach me nonsense

Dooby you're talking more trash than Biscuits.

I mean if you have fun talking trash then go for it but don't complain then if people join in.

Unless you mean that's what Biscuits called himself. :psyduck:

I'm sorry, but he really pisses me off right now. He's the one who started all this trash talk in the first place, and it's hard to just let it slide, especially since he thinks he can apparently whitewash me then tell me poor advice he doesn't even follow in the first place.

You're trying to argue against me when our connection was unplayable. You acknowledged in your initial post how weak of a player you are, yet you're still trying to save face.

Folks, this is a Match Finder/GG thread. If you guys are gonna squabble, do it where it's appropriate; on Blazblue CS Extended, out on both XBOX 360 and PS3 gaming console.

Don't forget about Blazblue Chrono Phantasm, coming out this Fall on PS3! (don't know about XBOX 360)

Keep this up and the forum's gonna shut down. Again.

You're trying to argue against me when our connection was unplayable. You acknowledged in your initial post how weak of a player you are, yet you're still trying to save face.

I mean if that's what you think then by all means, go for it.

Yes I admit, I'm not very good, and its a terrible feeling :(

I will say that if I was able to not take you seriously and even have bits of moments where I "troll" you (Noel mash D, taunting during guard breaks, throwing out astrals just for the hell of it, killing you with just 2A, 5A), I really don't want to know what you are then...

Anyways this is a GG thread so if you have any more baseless things to say (netplay was shit, you're garbage, I'M BETTER THAN YOU, etc.) feel free to msg me...

And apologies to everyone else, you didn't have to see this :/

Can we go back to mAcxCrtl OTP, Unlimited Acorn combos, Eevee making various faces, and GGs instead of people acting like they're seven? (unless it's Eevee, who could probably pull it off in a cute way #pillowpetsstrats)

How does THAT work?!

Acorn punish for whiffed projectiles/long startups > Machinegun Blow > Seichusen Godanzuki or [Acorn] > 66~5B > Duck~Upper loops > Abare Tosanami.

e; Acorn gets about 3-4k meterless and around 6k with 50-heat; Acorn also leads into Astral combos easily.

When did this become a thing.

I wanna say like... three days ago?

Acorn punish for whiffed projectiles/long startups > Machinegun Blow > Seichusen Godanzuki or [Acorn] > 66~5B > Duck~Upper loops > Abare Tosanami.

e; Acorn gets about 3-4k meterless and around 6k with 50-heat; Acorn also leads into Astral combos easily.

but still that's insane

Can we go back to mAcxCrtl OTP, Unlimited Acorn combos, Eevee making various faces, and GGs instead of people acting like they're seven? (unless it's Eevee, who could probably pull it off in a cute way #pillowpetsstrats)

:D

A...corns? Terribly sorry sir, but I prefer cashews.

See, now you make me want to start netplaying

GGs to all I played. Also

I mean if that's what you think then by all means, go for it.

Yes I admit, I'm not very good, and its a terrible feeling :(

I will say that if I was able to not take you seriously and even have bits of moments where I "troll" you (Noel mash D, taunting during guard breaks, throwing out astrals just for the hell of it, killing you with just 2A, 5A), I really don't want to know what you are then...

Anyways this is a GG thread so if you have any more baseless things to say (netplay was shit, you're garbage, I'M BETTER THAN YOU, etc.) feel free to msg me...

And apologies to everyone else, you didn't have to see this :/

1. You double posted lol

2. During your very first post and this last post, you try to play the good guy yet you were just as involved, if not more so in the argument than Biscuits, so please stop that.

3. Based on what I know, Biscuits told me you called him a shitty player after he kicked you due to inactivity, so wouldn't that mean you started the shit talk in the first place?

4. Biscuits doesn't take netplay seriously at all lmao, especially when it's laggy (shouldn't be taken seriously at this point in general tbh)

To say "you're garbage, I'M BETTER THAN YOU" is baseless, yet proclaim that immediately after is hypocrisy as well too. If you are a player at a low level, then you should ask for help. Some players like Biscuits will be honest; brutally honest, in fact, but does it really matter if it helps highlight your mistakes? He jokes around/shit talks a lot, but the points he makes are usually pretty valid, so yeah. But worst of all, never proclaim someone else is terrible after putting yourself down. It's two-faced and it really makes it difficult for anyone to want to help you.

Sorry for bringing this back up, there was just too much wrong with what I saw. I'll stop with this and just PM if necessary (And hold the infraction if need be lol)