Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Alright well since, that's all out there for everyone to see, it's time to move on.

GGs to Darkside, nejimetriod, and I Elyon l earlier today

It's comforting to know that I possibly can dispel all the judgement I received last night and actually consider myself a decent player...

I stand by what I said to Dooby, and yet somehow I feel like an idiot for doing such after seeing the trash talk going down. Blargh. x.x

I haven't fought Eevee or Mac before. I've played everyone else at some point.

Welcome back, Ranger!

not sure about me yet...hopfully I do fight ya soon Kuraudo!

he probably won't throw out counters

he isn't the kind of haku to spam drive

wait

wait

you guys ARE talking about mac, right? just making sure

I'll play you right now if you want Kuraudo.

Sure! You wanna make the room or do I?

mAc won't throw out counters?! That's like saying Mucky will respect your pressure strings.

I'll be home soon and up for some games. Lets hope I'm as on point as I was yesterday.

mAc won't throw out counters?! That's like saying Mucky will respect your pressure strings.

I'll be home soon and up for some games. Lets hope I'm as on point as I was yesterday.

WELL IDK?! fdlksjhadf I usually punish a lot of the Hakumens that do plenty of counters. Cause they do it dumbly. Mac? Well. He doesn't. lol

This is really exciting, fighting such a good Hakumen for the first time. It'll beat out the bad habits in me against this character hopefully.

[EDIT]

Well this is turning into a FT10 awfully fast. Score 9-0. lmfao

I like Tager for that. His whole character is like a giant "YOU FUCKED UP" spotlight.

wrong move > 720

Damn. Getting closer. dkfjhasd

[EDIT]

nopelol

Free for Mac, Free Lessons for me.

[EDIT #2]

I'm gonna wrap it up at 12:00 here. So in about ten minutes. Thanks for the games, Mac. They were awesome.

Tonight was just BAD. Extremely bad.

I never thought I could be this...bad...with Litchi...like I'm literally on the verge of tears. All this time I thought I had gotten better with Litchi, but to lose constantly by a Bang (T34CH M3 2 BNB) main

Isn't T34CH M3 2 BNB just StayFree on yet another account. It's not like he picked up Bang yesterday.

Biscuits just gets salty in general. :P

I hopped online to avenge my fellow DoobyLovah (and to clear my name). Astraled the bang in the first match using Tager...got kicked, followed by six salty messages. Biscuits sadly wasn't in the room to also get judged for his sins.

Lol! Playing the victim after talking shit in messages. You provoked me into shit talking, your fault. Don't come on here looking for sympathy after I saw how bad you were. Trying to act innocent for the sympathy of other shit players. Stay netplay fellas.

Also Mac, only bad players get me salty. Wink wink.

niggah, you just as free. sit the fuck down.

ggs to henjin, dreaded impulse, lord pwnage, little subby, and TDG Oso. /legitified my post

GGs Kura. I was disappointed that I did not get to use as many counters as I wanted. You were too careful. :P

I hopped online to avenge my fellow DoobyLovah (and to clear my name).

lol, so someone is running around with Bang. I always thought it was you. Who can it BE. Maybe it's Tsuuna. There are like 3 Bangs on XBL. He was never the salty type though.

OK so I got distracted when I got home by the delivery of a new SSD that needed installing but I'm available now. Still want some games mAc?

GGs Kura. I was disappointed that I did not get to use as many counters as I wanted. You were too careful. :P

Yeah. Especially on Netplay it just scares me. You can't go full retard against Hakumen or you just get flat-out destroyed. In my opinion at least. Though judging by the 16/17-0 victory over me, I may be wrong or I'm just doing something severely wrong otherwise. Asides dropping combo-enders that I usually don't drop.

You're a beast at teching throws though.

If you don't mind, we totally gotta play some more in the future. Don't care if I get beaten mercilessly or wait around in a room with everyone else. The more I get my ass kicked, the better I'm gonna get.

Nah I just turned off the 360 Ctrl. Just barely missed it :P

Yeah. Especially on Netplay it just scares me. You can't go full retard against Hakumen or you just get flat-out destroyed. In my opinion at least. Though judging by the 16/17-0 victory over me, I may be wrong or I'm just doing something severely wrong otherwise. Asides dropping combo-enders that I usually don't drop.

You're a beast at teching throws though.

If you don't mind, we totally gotta play some more in the future. Don't care if I get beaten mercilessly or wait around in a room with everyone else. The more I get my ass kicked, the better I'm gonna get.

Cool, it's good that you can play through a ton of matches without getting fazed.

Well, there are generally two Ragna styles that I see.

Careful neutral Ragnas, like KF, who hang just around you at their optimal reach, and out footsies you.

And super balls to the walls Ragnas that tackle you so hard that they just break through even though normally rushing at Hakumen like a bull is suicide.

I was trying to bait lots of Inferno Dividers, but you weren't falling for it most of the time. Although I managed to pressure you enough towards the end that you started breaking them out. And then I was able to counter them. MY TRUE GOAL ALL ALONG

lol, so someone is running around with Bang. I always thought it was you. Who can it BE. Maybe it's Tsuuna. There are like 3 Bangs on XBL. He was never the salty type though.

lol. I doubt it's Tsuuna, saw them playing each other a while ago...hmmm, unless he's some kind of super dedicated troll. my gawd.