Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

i've got a lobby up if anyone wants to play.

Are you still playing?

edit: welp, guess not.

Rachel's grounded hitbox is so fat, I always forget that and mess up haida QQ

GGs, Gil, I like how our matches got progressively less serious as time went on :lol:

ggs Chao and well, it's hard to take a match seriously with so much moe on the screen. I am such a scrub with unlimited characters though. lol I still can't believe I ate over 8k vs unlimited Haku and got astral'd by my own character. orz Unlimited George is wayyyy too OP, I swear.

ggs to everyone I played today

But someone should make a thread where players can just go JDHQOIERUGHLAKSDJVNS.kjNQWHJERGLKJADVKJBVKJ after dealing with laggy matches >:/

GG's to stay free and that other guy and dorushi and...that...other guy...o_o i'm terrible with names. Got so bored went to go do some cs1 litchi combos (why didn't i play her then @_@ so broke) any who dooby lover first rule of netplay, the moment you run but just walk/stand there LEAVE!!!!!!!! also if you want a thread like that, make it a group.

A bit worse, at least Liz is fun to listen to.

Yeah I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to listen their way through a Noel mirror.

Are there Unlimiteds? No? Oh, ok, I'll just stay on the third Xbox for now, then.

And remember to watch your language due to the Rule 4 change, Lunar. Bad things could happen, otherwise.

:gonk: