Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

anybody wanna pl-

*sees work schedule* :I:

I hate life :mad:

(>'.')> Hugsziesz it's okay man, you'll get your turn soon, just wait.

ggs to ZeroRaider and... and I think that's it actually.

would-have-been ggs to shadowteddie and turntab. I guess my uber elite makoto technology scared you guys away or something

anybody wanna pl-

Pretty much this for me as well, this week is going to be rough. However, I have managed to get a few games in here and there so ggs to Little Subby and Dark Ranger and anyone else I played tonight.

anybody wanna pl-

Become a nightwalker like me and chao. THEN you'll hate life =/

B-but I love life...

Hate being poor, but love life!

I don't hate life either...but i for some reason can't see sinder enjoying himself as a nightwalker. Honestly though, i miss hanging out with friends =/

I don't hate life either...but i for some reason can't see sinder enjoying himself as a nightwalker. Honestly though, i miss hanging out with friends =/

We should totally hang out, lime! It's only like a 20 hour drive!

We should totally hang out, lime! It's only like a 20 hour drive!

*sees work schedule*

...nah.

GGs Darkranger, bloodraven, horsefracture, and somnium.

Always falling for that trick with the grabs. Almost cost me the game.

Likewise. I didn't realize how rusty I was until you mopped the floor with me heh

ggs to ZeroRaider and... and I think that's it actually.

would-have-been ggs to shadowteddie and turntab. I guess my uber elite makoto technology scared you guys away or something

*walks in* sees pantyraider get goldburst astraled by mokoto. *runs for dear life*

Late ggs to AceKillah. I think that's the first time in a while that I've seen someone actually finish a BK combo.

Hate being poor, but love life!

words of wisdom from chaoschao

Lol who are these random netplayers They just keep pressing buttons and then I just die, man my Makoto sucks :(

I know that feel...

Whose cyclonebullet? Outta curiosity. 'Cause I made him rage and tell me to go die so hard.

Brings me joy.

He's just some shitty Valk He's a hardworking Valk player that is still trying to get the hang of a fast paced, momentum based game.

GGs Biscuits, that was some good Arakune exp. I started getting a feel for how he moves around and how you play.

Also Biscuits. It's not about mashing. I don't block because letting Arakune get momentum is suicide. But I'm not just randomly hitting buttons. Who in the world would just sit there and take it if they could consistently beat Arakune's j.B. I could so I took advantage of it.

I do hear the whole "I have to play perfectly and zone you" a lot though. I just take that as a mark of accomplishment because that is what you are supposed to do against Hakumen if the Hakumen is making you respect his options. He's supposed to be the defense guy. I noticed that all of the rounds I DID just sit there and block, I got curse mix up'd to death. Good defense isn't just sitting there and holding down back, it's knowing when you can take advantage of holes in the enemy's pressure and fight your way out too. Plus it's Arakune, isn't that what you're supposed to do?