Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Looolll i just started my mu 12 and its my first guardpoint DP character so I'm all like "DP ALL the things!"

and lasers, no real combos yet.

Mac. FT10 me tomorrow. :D

crap nemesis is on?

Oh not anymore. This makes me sad ;~; I never seem to be on at the same time as other people anymore.

There's just rooms open all over xbl compared to psn and the connection is godlike with mostly everyone. What annoys me is that BB is practically dead till CP but everyone on XBL feels like a hyperbolic chamber match, everyone is insanely good it's too scary. I thought my approach my scary but these guys are really full of tricks it really gets the blood pumping, for a moment I almost wish I was on this side of the ball game for 9/10 of the time.

GGs to all the randoms and I'm extremely sorry for not remembering your name. Too many to announce at this point and a good chunk of you are not on DL or psn to memorize you off the top of my head.

p.s- Really had to go old-school after like three losses against a few random people but some of them still took the cake after I was slightly serious. Now for annoyance, if you fought me tonight or any of the nights between this week and you find any of the characters I play standing still momentarily it means that the converter desynced and I have to press multiple buttons to get it back in action again. Even two buttons I press at the same time will cause this minor error, really irritating.

How'd you manage that?

Legitimately curious if it has something to do with the injury mAc got last November, or if he's really just Haku-6A'ing walls again.

Sadeyo, you up for a few more matches before I go to sleep? Gotta practice my lambderps.

And mac 6As everything. Not surprised at all.

Legitimately curious if it has something to do with the injury mAc got last November, or if he's really just Haku-6A'ing walls again.

yup how did you remember :P

Wow, I can't do anything right now, this is pathetic.

Sorry for not putting up a fight, Gold.

I was wondering y you left its k.

Late gg's to a squirrely guy, Staffy guy, a super guy, random guy and a robot guy

GG's Lich. Like my Makoto? :D

Also Tager sucks :(.

Your Makoto goes the fuck in. lol

Argent, what are you doing, wouldn't you rather fight someone who isn't free as a bird

I could always get on xbl if anyone is looking for matches. No promises it will be the smoothest due to little brother on the web.

I could always get on xbl if anyone is looking for matches. No promises it will be the smoothest due to little brother on the web.

I could play. I've got a decent connection with Texas despite being all the way up in Canada.

I could play. I've got a decent connection with Texas despite being all the way up in Canada.

I'm sure it will be fine, need at least 5 minutes to hook up the console since I'm borrowing it from a friend. Can't promise good net on my behalf because little brother is on the web while on leave.

I'm sure it will be fine, need at least 5 minutes to hook up the console since I'm borrowing it from a friend. Can't promise good net on my behalf because little brother is on the web while on leave.

idk if you're there or not but I'm in Argent Zero's room with the invite. I'll ask him to invite you if there's room.

[EDIT]

If anyone else wants, I've got room for one more in my room!

why have I never come across lich?

You probably have without realizing it.

Someone just nerf Argent Zero already.

Don't worry. I just gotta get back into the swing of things and you'll see.