Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Wimbledon is over, so I can get the Xbox back now. x.x Should be less scarce, if anyone cares. >.<

GGs to Dark Ranger, Gold, Joshua, someonewhodied, Convening note, datboydante, and chickzama.

Lag all over. Can't execute anything without making an error...!

I missed it? Sundae blackberry chicken piece of fuck... :(

Welp what can you do :/ been playing on and off all day soo im done with BB for now try again next time.

I need to stalk xbox.com more often, I guess.

there's an app for that.

Bitch you complaining about sucking at a game you already have more experience with than most of the American BB community?

e; GG single random, I can't use Makoto, but I got throw combos on lockdown \o/

GGs to Noaah, neji, anima, shadynyc, newtype, puppeteer, and kiddkhaos (GETB > keepaway).

It is so boring when you're in a 4~6 man room. Waiting is not my forte, it seems. 2~3 man rooms are the way to go.

Also, I wonder why people write cringing self summary of themselves in their bio's, like something they took from an anime or TV Drama.

Don't they feel a little embarrassed for writing something so... juvenile?

What do you guys think?

Rooms with more than 4 people are only good if it's filled with people you know (w/ mics, of course), or if you're already preoccupied with something else.

Also, I wonder why people write cringing self summary of themselves in their bio's, like something they took from an anime or TV Drama.

What do you guys think?

Let's take that same post, but apply it to BlazBlue now.

Why do people play a game with a bunch of shiny, adorable girls and glistening, over-the-top boys, like something straight out of an anime or Saturday morning cartoon.

Don't they feel a little embarrassed for playing something so.... juvenile?

People like what they like. If they're embarrassed for liking what they do, that's the real sad thing.

Unless they take it to extremes, like the really vocal parts of questionable fanbases.

What do you guys think?

its bb we anime already

Toan got tired of having fun. His mail is addressed to Spirit Juice and he has a "NO FUN ALLOWED" sign on his lawn.

What do you guys think?

>~> <_< >~<

Good games to Dreadmaniac - I actually blocked a crossup! once! The key to victory!

Bad games to Xbox.com for crashing when I try to do ANYTHING.

Edit: Make that: Bad games to Xbox LIVE, since now apparently I can't even send game invites. -_-

Training mode, AWAAAAAY.

GGs BloodRaven, Argent, and randoms.

Hey Argent I have a question. During curse when you do the move that teleports you behind me and then back in front of me, is that really a double cross up? I remember someone (Biscuts I think) earlier saying that it was a fake crossup and that I should keep blocking normally.

Or are you just manually dashing forward and then backwards?

Good games to Dreadmaniac - I actually blocked a crossup! once! The key to victory!

yeah, that's not good because now I have to make new ones just for you

ggs to someonewhodied with those "airgrab option selects" and lord pawnage the other day

i never saw other people use Carl besides ape so it was good to see Mr.Anima and Swhodied use him