Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I'm making an assertion - might be wrong but I think I'm right... ggs Badlime don't feign ignorance

I haven't fought a competent haz in a while not to mention the srs tsubaki and iconic colors - are you still telling me I'm wrong?

did you happen to play someone named Pippy McPip by any chance?

Anyway, ggs to Rio and Watermelonz's room.

ffs Gil... Way to kill my buzz - yea I did I was assuming it was Badlime due to him "knowing my stats" and other such conversation lol - Skype me - I'm still awake rofl

I'm making an assertion - might be wrong but I think I'm right... ggs Badlime don't feign ignorance

I haven't fought a competent haz in a while not to mention the srs tsubaki and iconic colors - are you still telling me I'm wrong?

I'd say so. There are a lot of Tsubaki/Hazama players and it isn't that rough to pick up either of them. Owner and pippy come to mind and one other person i can't remember.

Edit: welp pippy getting better...

Fine whatever -- who hell is this pippy and how does he/she know me arrrrrrfg

EVO's over, BBCP is coming soon, his color is missing in BBCP, he's actually one of those icky people who are awake during the daytime, he's missing his favorite DLC character :KO:, it's over, mAc's finished.

But no seriously, why?

Forgot about those. Good ideas.

It's just taking forever to get into my new apartment, so all of my stuff is still packed up. That and I thought it would be way harder to play with my arm how it is but I'm able to move it more than I thought.

I managed to set up on my brother's 360 though and played last night. GGs to xNoahh, Gungnir and nejimetroid.

GGs to everyone yesterday. My lambchops and Moo are looking to finally be getting usable again. After playing godly well a few days ago I got worse =|

GGs Deviltrigger211, aspectsofwar82, StrainedRapier5, MegaNeji and Nemisis Enforser.

One day, maybe I'll actually grow something like talent and people will play me seriously.

EXTREMELY LATE but I'm not gonna turn down help if it's offered.

what's your skill? I have all sorts of players on my FL that can help you

Pretty low. I have the technical ability of an empty mayo jar, and I fall for everything.

Use Carl. He's fun and you can use his most basic combos to perfect some of the "better" players on xbl. Plus he's versatile which makes it sun to use him and only him (which can't be said for most of the cast since they can get boring to use after a while). If he's too hard use Relius. If you don't like either of them then stick with your main

You seem to have grossly overestimated my technical ability. I find RAGNA'S use to be an impenetrable fortress for me.

I also have a standing rule that I don't main villainous characters, so Relius is a major no-no.

Biggest piece of advice is to watch others play, and watch yourself play. Use the replay feature, it will greatly enhance what you do. See what you did wrong and try to correct it, then see if it's better second go around.

I did quite a bit of this when I was playing Brawl, so this technique is not unknown to me. I also find it a little frustrating to try and find any (recent) Tager videos online. Thanks though. I really do appreciate it.

GGs Deviltrigger211, aspectsofwar82, StrainedRapier5, MegaNeji and Nemisis Enforser.

One day, maybe I'll actually grow something like talent and people will play me seriously.

One day talent sort of just randomly flies into you and never leaves. You should see how bad I was back in CS2

> I also find it a little frustrating to try and find any (recent) Tager videos online. Thanks though. I really do appreciate it.

Why?

You don't need super recent ones anyway. Most fundamentals for a character don't change that much over time or even between games. It's better than nothing.

GGs to the Saga clan, leon badguy, and mike.

I sparred with you many times and I must say, you underestimate yourself. If anything, you're better than most random Tagers I've encountered.

If you want some rounds, I'll be happy to fight. I'm not a great Tager player, but I think I can be of some reference. I like to think that I know Tager's gimmicks and stuff.

I sparred with you many times and I must say, you underestimate yourself. If anything, you're better than most random Tagers I've encountered.

This is true.

And what do you mean your execution is bad? Tager's combos are HARDER than Ragna's. If you can do all them colliders, you can definietely do 6C > Dash > 6B.

i do remember sparring you and you really underestimate yourself,you are not like those tagers that spam grabs all day,you actually can combo with tager and your combos are good too,i cant even do a combo with him to begin with so dont underestimate yourself(new member btw hi guys xd)

what do you mean your execution is bad? Tager's combos are HARDER than Ragna's. If you can do all them colliders, you can definietely do 6C > Dash > 6B.

Dash canceling. We Tager user do not understand, what is canceling with the dash...?

Getting on CSE for a bit.

Wow, tonight is not my night. I'll probably be done soon at this rate.

GGs Devil Slayer, Tekk Nick, RD Donatello?, and others.

We Tager user do not understand, what is canceling with the dash...?

what is dash

Getting

Listen step character and Tager; I will tell about dash...It like walking but more better. You hit person before then even know what happen.

...My job is done now. Go! Tell Ryu and Ken about dash. Open their eyes.

Listen step character and Tager; I will tell about dash...It like walking but more better. You hit person before then even know what happen.

I almost spit tea all over my monitor. :P

Also, WTF, why are you people only playing when I'm not? :P

GGs to DeVIlsLaYEr756, Guilty Habit, Select7, zinv1, Scuba Sparkles, Graymalkyn, Graymalkyn's connection and Argent Zero.

This "dash" you describe sounds like evil magic! HAVE YOU BEEN CONSORTING WITH SATAN?! SOMEONE FETCH A DUCK AND SIR BEDIVERE'S SCALES!

And what do you mean your execution is bad? Tager's combos are HARDER than Ragna's. If you can do all them colliders, you can definietely do 6C > Dash > 6B.

• But seriously, you'd think that, but you've played me. What's my combo completion rate? Like, 25% on a good day? My training mode percentage is only marginally better.
  • It took me several weeks-month to do Makoto Mission 8.
  • Seriously, I spent like, three+ months doing nothing but drills (and I mean basic stuff like 5A>5B>3C>22D--you wouldn't believe how long I struggled with that and to some degree still do) before playing people. I'm still running periodic drills on the simple stuff because I can't get it down consistently.
  • The SW input (regardless if it's 1 or 3 in a particular context) and I especially don't see eye-to-eye.
  • I still can't do the mission in SSFIV where you do h.DP>FADC>h.DP>FADC>h.DP with Ken (and this is pretty bad when Ken + Blanka are pretty much the only two characters I want to play in that game).

But enough of me crying about being terrible. I just wish I didn't have to put on my Tryhardiest pants in order to have a non-zero chance versus people who are pretty much throwing out whatever they want.

ggs to everyone in Rio's room. Still have trouble with Carl, but I think I've gotten a better idea on how to go about it.