Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

no gold color ;_;

Also looks like my connection from PA sucks lol

I'm not sure what that was. Conn seems fine now that it's gone though.

Wow, that match like completely killed my enthusiasm.

I'm not sure what that was. Conn seems fine now that it's gone though.

Wow, that match like completely killed my enthusiasm.

normally i play from VA

im in PA atm

It honestly seems a bit better to me. No random 1 bars.

Some intermittent stuff in that second round though. Is someone else on your net?

My family. LUL

I don't think that would really cause problems unless they were downloading a huge torrent though.

Well that was anti climatic.

GGs Ctrl. We can always do a rematch later. I was tempted to just call this one off but since you kept going I did too.

Well that was anti climatic.

GGs Ctrl. We can always do a rematch later. I was tempted to just call this one off but since you kept going I did too.

I would've gladly foregone it but felt it would be unsporting. It got pretty bad after the 6-6 win set and never got better. That was when it went to 1 bar.

I hope your Baltimore conn will be nice when you finally move in (that's where you were headed right?)

Yeah. Although I think I might get stabbed first, after checking out the city yesterday.

Luckily my apartment is in the suburbs outside the city.

I ought to make another lobby for xbox live soon >.> I wanna see how many times I get beat up (or if it gets fixed, how many times I win. Lol)

Oh, that was you! GGs! Or...er... GG.

Wasn't exactly my finest evening anyway, so... ;)

Also, belated Grats to Nemesis for the tournament ranking; Was waiting to tell you via voice, but whatever. ;)

Late response-- Im sorry, I thought I informed my buddies that my mic function is not working atm

also thank you very much - hopefully when my mic functionality is restored we can discuss a few things

I might get stabbed

best day ever?

So does anyone want to donate some skill to me before I go on netplay? I'm particularly lacking ability this morning. Lost about 80% of matches in my offline community of scrubs today :vbang:

GGs to Someonewhodied.

Now it's back to practicing combos and set-ups that I will just drop in a real match for me. *sigh*

GGs to Someonewhodied.

Now it's back to practicing combos and set-ups that I will just drop in a real match for me. *sigh*

Dont get so discouraged -- its a completely different skill thats required when it comes to applying things youve learned in training into actual matches --- we all have to do it everytime we learn something new -- take consolation that it gets easier

ggs to quietwraith and hombre. What do yall think of my new and improved litchi, straight out of smashing non-moving training dummies? :v:

also holy shit, hombre doing full combos? O_o

and he drops a spark bolt right as I type this =|

GGs to ShAdyNYC, Horse fracture, z9zangetsu6z AirRuby786, RaseruNights21's lag, JVC Raven, SonicTempest, someonewhodied and Quiet Wraith.

Wish I could have heard the conversation that was going on, it all sounds garbled coming out of my TV's speakers. I'm sure it was all constructive and at no time was there any commentary denigrating someone who already considers themselves to be unforgivably bad at this (or any) game.

Shoutouts to the spectators that popped in.

ggs to quietwraith and hombre. What do yall think of my new and improved litchi, straight out of smashing non-moving training dummies? :v:

:vbang:

also holy shit, hombre doing full combos? O_o

and he drops a spark bolt right as I type this =|

:cry:

He's keeping up the charade as planned. Flying in under the radar.

:rolleyes: