Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

How do you anti air someone out of a 360.

WE CHRONO PHANTASMA NOW?

Also GGs Sindelian. Those were some tense matches.

GGs to Goldchampion (10-6).

Wasn't expecting a rematch in such a short time, guess the fresher the fight, the better you do, eh?

I thought I was doing terrible lol.

ill preety much always join anybody who is online provided I don't get drafted away to play some other game by my friends.

ggs owner's room

tsubaki mirrors are fun.

GGs Lime and Owner last night; Had lots of fun in spite of few "Buh, derp." execution moments. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but 1:30am z.z

Hosting room in a few secs. First come, first served

Edited:

GGs to Sgt KillzUALL (8-1, I'm gonna assume FT10 is not a common term), StainedRapier (5-3, FT5), Sleep II terror (4-3), and QuietWraith (10-2).

Served indeed.

No idea why I kept rolling into 720. I NEVER roll. Why would I roll THERE? x.x

Gadget midway confuses some people. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Had to adjust to the constant air grab, not many goes with the tactic, or is that something just for me?

And quit mumbling, and if you are gonna, be quiet about it. You are QuietWraith, are you not?

Hosting room in a few secs. First come, first served

Served indeed.

But damnit, I did better than 10-2 indicates. :P

No idea why I kept rolling into 720. I NEVER roll. Why would I roll THERE? x.x

GGs to Darkk Ranger. I noticed you were doing some hyperbolic time chamber training by not bursting, and TRIED to do the same, but as you saw I flubbed that up quite a lot. Sorry. And, yeah, we do need to play again soon.

Also shout-outs to MintMeltaway for RQ after I start making some good reads and blamed it on lag.

GGs to Darkk Ranger. I noticed you were doing some hyperbolic time chamber training by not bursting, and TRIED to do the same, but as you saw I flubbed that up quite a lot. Sorry. And, yeah, we do need to play again soon.

We...played? When? Were you playing as JoshuaVv? Is there another guy out there named Darkk Ranger? Some...asshole impostor?

I'm sorry, but I don't remember this at all. And I usually do use my bursts...I'm confused.

After the fact edit: Damn I've never even heard of this guy.

... Oh, it's Darkk Shadow.

He uses Makoto, too.

I've probably confused you two a million times and didn't even know.

Gadget midway confuses some people. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Had to adjust to the constant air grab, not many goes with the tactic, or is that something just for me?

Nope, airgrabs are for everyone! Those are my not-so-secret weapon. :P They're really good in this game, and I've liked them ever since I started playing fighting games that had them, way back in like... Samurai Shodown days.

Airk you should really, really chill with the airgrabs though. lol When we played you only actually connected like three, and of those three two of them I teched. Don't just yolo airgrab, but if you're paying attention and you think they're going to jump go for it. Because if you just do it and you're wrong, you lose all momentum you could have had.

Airk you should really, really chill with the airgrabs though. lol When we played you only actually connected like three, and of those three two of them I teched. Don't just yolo airgrab, but if you're paying attention and you think they're going to jump go for it. Because if you just do it and you're wrong, you lose all momentum you could have had.

It's true, but otherwise, my anti-air options are kinda crap; Yes, Tsubaki 2C is really strong, but only for when the opponent is jumping AT you, so if my opponent is just kinda jumping around like a bunny, I get super sad.

You're right though - I need to make more educated guesses about when the opponent is going to jump.

I don't play Tsubaki, but you definitely have other means to keep them on the ground. I really couldn't tell you, but just experiment so that you're not blowing all your momentum on a prediction that only covers one of many option that they could do.

I don't play Tsubaki, but you definitely have other means to keep them on the ground. I really couldn't tell you, but just experiment so that you're not blowing all your momentum on a prediction that only covers one of many option that they could do.

Fair enough, thank you! I'll just have to figure something out. (Probably more training room time working on my anti-air 5B hitconfirms =( )

Doing it properly this time, testing my ping before I try to netplay.

84412032.png

MUUUUCH better. I'll be on for a while.

---

I'd play some more but 6 people is way too fucking many.

rofl I just scared the shit out of myself in Training. Tager was walking super retarded and I thought my stick was broken but the reality is I managed to turn Turbo on for the 6 directional for some reason...

---

GGs JVN (or whatever your name was) Dreaded Impulse & aspectsofwar

BGs Turbo Button (right next to the Select/Start button and looks exactly the same WHY)

GGs randoms and ppl who dont have a name--

ggs SwD and Suku-- thos last few sleepy games got really hype - catch me when Im not literally about to go to bed next time~

Hey guys i just recently got a new cable modem(my old one is like 5 years old and shitty) and im guessing my connection is a lot better now.

84425282.png

I dont really play this game as much anymore but i would like to try out my new connection against other people too see if it improved much

GGs to Nemesis and someonewhodied fun matches. Shout outs to WC lagspikes(not my lag :3).

ggs, even though my connection is slower than a fat woman at a walmart :v:

Also GGs goldchampion. My 4B is too strongth. What was it, 4-2 after I started only using 4B starters and 2 to 3 4Bs per combo? :v: Gotta scar in some painful lambda 4B memories :v: (Its all in good fun though)