Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

So am I. It doesn't really matter which character you use, Valkenhayn's hitbox doesn't line up with his sprite the way it should. I myself always omit 2C against Valk when BnB-ing him. At least it's not nearly as bad as it is for Mu players. Unless you like, Fatal that bastard, her 6A>6B>6A demonstrates how Valkenhayn's legs are only physical when he's using them to pummel you.

The loop works the same against Valk that it does everyone else.

I'm going to head to the bagel place but when I come back I want to play a couple of games before I go to bed. I'm really tired, but I just want to play a bit of Hazama before I sleep. Be back in like 15.

GGs Deadliest. Damn those were hilarious and great matches. I was impressed by your tenacious refusal to give me that 10th win. Also could not stop trolling myself.

Anyway, good matches.

"Fighting Mac isn't really fighting Mac, it's fighting yourself" . Truer words have never been spoken.

GGs Mac, sorry Lich was playing him since I never really played Mac much.

> GGs Mac, sorry Lich was playing him since I never really played Mac much.

I thought you were saying Lich was using Tager under your account for a second. :P

So you thought you were getting mindgame'd. :3333

3C whiff > 3C whiff > 3C whiff > 3C CH into corner combo

6D whiff > 6D whiff > 6D combo

I screwed myself over a few times during those but I couldn't help myself. Especially when I got double 720'd.

GGs to NoNombreHombre - quite the seesaw we had going on there. I was starting to wonder if you'd figured me out entirely and I was just doomed, but it looks like I managed to get it back together there towards the end.

ggs lich and those in his room.

Getting bodied as usual =/ So many things to watch out for when fighting hazama.

How was it less good. ;o; Being on the mic is always more fun. Don't take anything too personally, it's all in good fun.

GGs to people I've played over the past couple of days.

Being on the mic is always more fun.

I couldnt disagree with this more...

always is such a strong word

ggs thunderbolt and nemesis

quarter circles are hard with the stick on the 360 controller when you're trying to move with pad =/

Nemesis, if you're bored, you don't have to stay =/

I was bored... I was so bored...

what happened to you? you used to be so interesting to fight? But tonight was just one big headache.... I kept thinking-- itll be different next match... but it wasnt..

I began to rejoice at my losses so that I would stay interested for the next fight... ugh

sigh.... god thunder and badlime in the same room... I will never do this again

maybe its not him maybe its just you.

Got something to say to me gold?

maybe its not him maybe its just you.

No. To be fair, my focus wasn't exactly the fights. I'm trying to blitz through certain anime before i get behind again. too many things fri-sun

Though, if you want something different, what did you want to see? Different approaches? Combos? Or just a different character? this is usually how i play anyway.

Got something to say to me gold?

There comes a point were you've just seen everything a person has to offer in a fight soo you slowly lose interest till the point where it just bores you either that or you've just ascended far beyond the level of us mere mortals where only you're fellow gods can possibly hold your interest.

im just talking for the sake of talking due to boredom don't take any of this seriously

Before this turns into a thing, we should probably all relaxu. Yeah, let's do that!

But if we do that every1 will go to sleep and then I have nobody to talk to for awhile.

But if we do that every1 will go to sleep and then I have nobody to talk to for awhile.

If I didn't have an early shift, I'd totally do it for you Goldy. <3 That and possibly bribe you with whatever I have in my Makoto folder.

...or if it comes to it, blackmail you with NTR stuff again. Either way.

No. To be fair, my focus wasn't exactly the fights. I'm trying to blitz through certain anime before i get behind again. too many things fri-sun

Though, if you want something different, what did you want to see? Different approaches? Combos? Or just a different character? this is usually how i play anyway.

sigh... you know what I wana see? Anyone know anything Type Moon? Tsukihimie? Melty Blood? Shiki Nanaya?

I want a brain frying fight to the death-- like the last one we had -- It was you in some part that I had to thank in assisting me to awaken my Intense Mind state -- and its become natural for me to expect that kind of Mind burning games from you -- but maybe that was a long time ago...

There comes a point were you've just seen everything a person has to offer in a fight soo you slowly lose interest till the point where it just bores you either that or you've just ascended far beyond the level of us mere mortals where only you're fellow gods can possibly hold your interest.

im just talking for the sake of talking due to boredom don't take any of this seriously

flop.... and here i was ready to kill you and everything next time i see you online...