Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I want to know whats in that folder.....you should show it to me sometime.

IOU the contents of that folder then and will get it to you whenever I see you on Skype next. There's nothing pure squirrel-waifu love can't solve it seems.

IOU the contents of that folder then and will get it to you whenever I see you on Skype next. There's nothing pure squirrel-waifu love can't solve it seems.

:thumbu:

sigh... you know what I wana see? Anyone know anything Type Moon? Tsukihimie? Melty Blood? Shiki Nanaya?

I want a brain frying fight to the death-- like the last one we had -- It was you in some part that I had to thank in assisting me to awaken my Intense Mind state -- and its become natural for me to expect that kind of Mind burning games from you -- but maybe that was a long time ago...

Well there's the fate series besides the ones you listed but i'm sure you've seen them.

That was probably because our matches were close and the winner wasn't as clear (even if you did win most/all of em). Today was pretty straightforward. block. Poke out. Nothing special. That and iirc, you just fought 5 others that seemed to set you up for those matches before playing me that one time.

nemesis my D button is always waiting

the "

Insert phrase

" will be mine though

Orgasm

Enjoyment

Bowel Movement

Dinner

Sandwich

Deodorant

Penguin

Hemorrhoids Cream

Orgasm

Enjoyment

Bowel Movement

Dinner

Sandwich

Deodorant

Penguin

Hemorrhoids Cream

you left you tears out

GGs Supervillan and Randoms...Would have stayed on longer, but as soon as my three brothers and mom start streaming stuff net becomes unplayable.

Since every single hazama CSE thread is locked, hopefully a smart haz main can answer here. So I've found a better combo for maybe squeezing out a bit more heat and less than a poke's worth of damage is:

X>TK Loops>5C>2C>[6D>214D~B(LV2)]>3C>Ect

is it actually viable? or does proration have to be high for it to work?

mhm, if you did TK loops i doubt you could get 214D~B(Lv2) off. It would also depend if you used 6D before loops i think. I'm also pretty sure for 6D to connect properly, you'd have to be far enough that 214D~B won't hit.

*waits for a real expert*

Since every single hazama CSE thread is locked, hopefully a smart haz main can answer here. So I've found a better combo for maybe squeezing out a bit more heat and less than a poke's worth of damage is:

X>TK Loops>5C>2C>[6D>214D~B(LV2)]>3C>Ect

is it actually viable? or does proration have to be high for it to work?

It is possible and I've done it several times in Training mode. It requires 4D not 6D though. The tricky part is you can only hit them after they fall far enough into their "falling animation" in order to get hit by it.

However, landing the 4D requires you to not prorate with TK loops too much, which generally makes it suboptimal. The biggest problem comes from the fact that they sometimes don't stay in untech long enough to get hit by a 3C (because you had to hold Jasetsu for so long, they end up higher up even though you put them in hitstop with 4D)

It's also possible to do 66 ~ 2B > 5C(1) > 2C > 4D > Gashou > Mizuchi on Tager, but it's worthless because you can't do any TK loops at all in most cases which is far from optimal. In order to do it you have to hit the Gashou meaty as Tager falls back down into it's hit box. It's touchy as hell.

gg's to a few of you guys i've played recently. been learning guilty gear so i haven't been on as much :v:

GGs to dreadmaniac. Even though I lost the FT10, I thank you so SO much for the advice you gave me after our set ^_^

like i said the more you play the match up, the easier it will be for Rachel to make Carl look free. GGs and can't wait to play again. Also there is a guy named xGiru who has a great Rachel and he knew the Carl~Rachel match up very well. He could probably give you advice from Rachel's prospective. He's on my FL and is a nice guy too

Since every single hazama CSE thread is locked

come back to the Carl boards where we update periodically and don't have obvious locked threads :eng101:

also, I am trading in my 360 today since it is $100 and going to get a ps3 :yaaay: *Airk I will see you on Sony now :(

one problem is I hate the ps3 controller with Carl but I hear there is lag with the 360~ps3 controller adapter. Is it really that bad?

Okay guys I'm back from vacation :D going to pick up my xbox from my friend either today or tomorrow and start accepting one on ones to anyone who so wishes one.

like i said the more you play the match up, the easier it will be for Rachel to make Carl look free. GGs and can't wait to play again. Also there is a guy named xGiru who has a great Rachel and he knew the Carl~Rachel match up very well. He could probably give you advice from Rachel's prospective. He's on my FL and is a nice guy too

Easily the only challenging Rachel (besides 1 or 2 on psn) ... who also doesnt shy from good fights and keeps up his variance/adaptability

also, I am trading in my 360 today since it is $100 and going to get a ps3 :yaaay: *Airk I will see you on Sony now :(

GDI. It's going to be so much work to get my stupid PS3 hooked up to a less laggy screen.

Oh well. Tales of Xillia comes out this week, see you all in like September. :P

come back to the Carl boards where we update periodically and don't have obvious locked threads :eng101:

one problem is I hate the ps3 controller with Carl but I hear there is lag with the 360~ps3 controller adapter. Is it really that bad?

Join our skype group. I just gave giru some XBL trials so he can play now,

and for controller adapters, get a cronus device. Its costly but near lagless. I don't have one myself but I've tried one. I'm trying to get one though.

and for controller adapters, get a cronus device. Its costly but near lagless. I don't have one myself but I've tried one. I'm trying to get one though.

I know you really want one of these because it seems like it solves all your issues, but doing a little bit of internet research indicates that they have a significant DOA rate, and that the company isn't real good about refunding/replacing them. Apparently, when they work, they're great, but they're not a reliable product.

Have a room up. If someone who's not a Lambda main would join, that'd be greeeeat. :v: