Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

:(
... Um... Aren't you playing Tao right now? >,>;;

Lambda's are still welcomed to my room, even thought it raises my salt levels MU-wise, lol.

I'm officially part of Dustloop now... the horror. Kidding. Also thanks in advanced to supervillan, and everyone else I played today.

I'm officially part of Dustloop now... the horror. Kidding. Also thanks in advanced to supervillan, and everyone else I played today.

Hey its u :D welcome to DL.

ggs little subby, nemesis and xgiru

bgs XBL lagness sooo bad(not sure why its lagging)

BB is always fun to play ^-^ (goes back to marvel)

Have a room up. If someone who's not a Lambda main would join, that'd be greeeeat. :v:

post-14572-139515175495_thumb.jpg

Toan you don't belong over here. Back in PSN.

GGs Nemesis. I would play more but I'm getting dragged off to watch some Jay Leno.

Were you working on defense?

GGs Nemesis. I would play more but I'm getting dragged off to watch some Jay Leno.

Were you working on defense?

I couldn't create any Intense energy no matter how I tried - so I attempted to apply Serenity to my Mu, which I am not adept at yet ... Maybe eating nothing all day had something to do with it...

Nemesis why are you blocking?

I know how you feel. Nemesis why is it only Mu that you can't handle intensity long with? Although you were blocking against me with Hazama, I don't get it.

I couldn't create any Intense energy no matter how I tried - so I attempted to apply Serenity to my Mu, which I am not adept at yet ... Maybe eating nothing all day had something to do with it...

mac2strong.jpg

I hope this helps.

I know how you feel. Nemesis why is it only Mu that you can't handle intensity long with? Although you were blocking against me with Hazama, I don't get it.

Well, Mu is his main. It's easier to dick around with sub characters. He has to juggle all of her stein setups and get into an aggressive mindset.

Although I can hold an intense mindset for pretty long, so I'm not sure why Nemesis gets burnt out quicker unless he just gets way more intense. I'm imagining him burning a hole through the TV with an angry stare until he gets a headache and has to take a break.

Me too.

What I mean is, you have less skills with your sub, so it's easier to fall back on more basic things. If he knew Haz inside out he would probably be just as aggressive, but since he doesn't, he can't.

With Mu - when I actually do build up the right energy - I burn extremely vigorously, I've often described it to my friends feeling insanely good and feels like my skin is on fire -- after awhile of maintaining that I tend to burn out pretty hard and like Mac described : get headaches... The reason it only works that way with her Is because she emotionally resonates with me. I've learned to maintain it for longer periods

However sometimes you just can't tap into that Energy and nothing can force it

@ Mac - how can I get worked up at such a humorous and flattering description ? Your #5

With Mu - when I actually do build up the right energy - I burn extremely vigorously, I've often described it to my friends feeling insanely good and feels like my skin is on fire -- after awhile of maintaining that I tend to burn out pretty hard and like Mac described : get headaches... The reason it only works that way with her Is because she emotionally resonates with me. I've learned to maintain it for longer periods

I feel responsible for this somehow...

you should try burping into the mic

once you raise you stamina you could very well be a top player.

That's a very generous assertion TD - Thank you

@badlime - it's not you, like I said before... Sometimes you can't force it

@ mucky - orz...

ggs to both Nemesis' room and SWD/Chao's room today. Had a lot of fun playing this game again.

Special ggs to Chao for being hilarious. Ha ha, could have teched out before that last astral but didn't realize it. orz