Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Someone want to play? Unsure if connection is fixed and I want to test. Also, Hazama's 2C hits both her 2D and 4D, so it is the god button.

Someone want to play? Unsure if connection is fixed and I want to test. Also, Hazama's 2C hits both her 2D and 4D, so it is the god button.

When you have to use Hazama 2C as a meaty you know something is wrong.

When you have to use Hazama 2C as a meaty you know something is wrong.

Yeah, that character is a problem. =/ Seriously my least favorite character in BB, both in her play and just like the character itself.

thank god tsubaki's 6a is HBF so I don't have to worry about getting drived out of mixup attempts.... only 2a'd or thrown... lol....:vbang:

Yeah, that character is a problem. =/ Seriously my least favorite character in BB, both in her play and just like the character itself.

The beautiful irony of it all is that without Noel's stupidity Hazama would cease to exist, and you would be forced to main Relius from this day until the end of your days.

"I'm not dumb"

I love you too guys.

At least in CP Noel is gonna be hitting D for mixup and pressure instead of as a reversal due to the changes. Though 4D is MUCH better against ground attacks now, it just isn't a good anti-air anymore, plus they lowered the reward and made it a harder confirm. So good news all around :3

I just want people to love me ;w;

Her head invul on 4D was the only thing I truly hated about the move. Lost hat > lost head invul #Balance

your avatar choice prevents me from ever loving you sorry.

He's a man of the people.

I actually spam Haza 6C meaty sometimes against Noel. I can't believe it actually works (pins her onto the ground from 2D, CH's her other Ds and allows follow up)

Only character I would ever dream using it on.

they got rid of all the HBF moves, which makes it so everyone has to play Noel's guessing game..

At least 2d is slow enough that if you 2a you can probably block it. and you can safe jump I guess.

and the throw on wakeup thing.. and 5a>2a..

they got rid of all the HBF moves, which makes it so everyone has to play Noel's guessing game..

At least 2d is slow enough that if you 2a you can probably block it. and you can safe jump I guess.

and the throw on wakeup thing.. and 5a>2a..

Actually 2D will just soar over not only the attack but also her opponent. It's not a reversal anymore lol

Actually 2D will just soar over not only the attack but also her opponent. It's not a reversal anymore lol

so it's a slightly safer version of iad out of the corner?

so it's a slightly safer version of iad out of the corner?

not at all, because after an IAD you have all of your tools, after a 2D you only have drive-followups. Also IAD wont get CH by someone baiting it, 2D will.

not at all, because after an IAD you have all of your tools, after a 2D you only have drive-followups. Also IAD wont get CH by someone baiting it, 2D will.

you people are going to be mashing 4d so hard that noone will CH 2d with something more than a jab. and a jab ch doesn't matter.

i mean, not that I'm saying it is legit...