Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

If someone would like to get on a fight me for a bit I've got a friend on who'd want to watch us fight.

GGs to AngeI of Hope, End4sure, Ladd000Russo, TheNine16, Nephinel, ATB MAX, and Lon3Star R3ap3R

I still find it strange that even with a small and relatively even cast, that the distribution of characters online still heavily favors a small % of those available.

GGs Died and yeah sorry i really try to read certain things as much as possible to get good counterhits and knockdowns also i remember ac1791 trying to do that back when i played him before and i was like wait i remember that.

Yeah thats why I started using so much spike chaser. its so simple and its still hard to get a good hitconfirm on it. Its +20 on block and relatively safe from a full screen away and I (usually) can get good reads and throw out a 6D, 2D, or airdash>airgrab to stop jumpouts.

It seemed to work well at first, then you started with the superjumping over me =|

With Guard primers gone i can block to my hearts content but it would loose more health from chip damage so barrier would help but even that drains a lot so we will see how everything goes i cannot wait for CP, Hizanzen and Agito FTW.

You know me i observe and play it out to see if there are ways of escape or to turn things around which is why i love playing against Lambda since it makes me think of what i should do next.

I should play this game again, but I am tired, playing Tales of Xillia on the PS3, tired, and not motivated. -_-

GGs to DarkRangerEX and somewhodied man i was like man you guys are pulling all the stops to take me down it was scary.

GGs to DarkRangerEX and somewhodied man i was like man you guys are pulling all the stops to take me down it was scary.

GGs to you and SWD too.

@ CM: I have to learn how to block Jin's stuff...seems like it should be easy, but I almost never get out of his pressure. Also neutral :vbang:

@ SWD: GGs I don't know why it disconnected like that. It wouldn't even let me search for quick matches after that.

Yeah Jin looks easy to counter but it differentiates especially when it comes to my pressure i make sure you never get out of it until you get hit especially since he doesn't have much mix-ups. Also if you mess up i could deal so much damage of a counterhit and have options to be everywhere and confuse you especially with burts baits. Oh and thanks for having some matches with my Makoto since i am planning to relearn her again so it should take me a week or so to get her combos down and be familiar with her playstyle again.

I got good news, wireless adaptor for my room, so I can plan lobbies whenever I can/join whatever lobbies, hopefully there will be some tomorrow night or later tonight, I'm up for a game or 2!

GGs to everyone I played today (I think some of you were from here), even though the one guy quit after I won against him following numerous losses to him :/

Gonna be getting on now, username = my lobby title :P so join in if you're for a game or two!

Edit:started now, got a noel and litchi fighting...