Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted ^^;.

GGs to everyone I played today! I gotta say, I forgot how good it felt to play BB! I'm hoping to go back to playing BB a bit regularly from now on.

Again, thanks to everyone who played with me today! I had a lot of fun! GGs!

GGs to DarkRanger (even though I didn't quite appreciate the Astral then leave bit :P ).

GGs Venus. Lol I didn't plan on doing that. My parents said they wanted me to go somewhere with them and were bitching at me to stop playing during the whole match. I was half playing and half arguing with them when you did Tempest Dhalia. Honestly I didn't even consciously input the astral, I was too distracted by my parents' nagging to realize what was going on. I started screaming at the top of my lungs when I realized what had happened, pretty sure I scared the crap out of them.

Anyways you are really annoying with those lobelias. I haven't played a Rachel that stuffs air, ground, AND 3C approaches with them.

Inb4 blah blah blah you should play TD blah blah

Wait what. I thought you were a PSN player. NEW BLOOD

Who me? No, I've always mainly been Xbox Live. I got a PS3 recently, but I haven't really played BB on it.

Ggs to flyingburritto, FLAMING LIPS 79, Tsuuna, xNoahh, LukeYuriRaine25, Pinku Lite, xBronzor, and Zehawesome

Thanks for reminding me that I'm completely hopeless at this game. I was beginning to think I had a non-zero value of competence.

No wonder. I always would release it when I went for Sledge.

Glad to see that you've got that sorted out.

Room up for a bit before work.

Wow, didn't know Stoned Tager was a rage quitter. BGs to you then.

GGs ShadowChaos

Wow, didn't know Stoned Tager was a rage quitter. BGs to you then.

Yep he RQed on me in ranked today. I wonder if he does that every time he loses.

You could get a pretty high PSR if you just absolutely refused to fight anybody you knew had a chance to win against you. You wouldn't even get a red name because you'd just be opting out of fighting them.

Anyone want a set? Maybe a FT10? I'm willing to play a bit of this before a night of more

FFXIV

I hope Circ doesn't ban/murder me for mentioning it.

Your the lead cause of headaches in America :lol:.

I've never gotten a headache from him.

Despair and Depression? Yes. But never a headache. Any cranial pain I feel is just me tearing my hair out at not teching a single throw event though that's all he's hit me with for an entire set.

Anyone want a set? Maybe a FT10?

I'd be willing to be your punching bag, assuming you've not found a more level-appropriate target and our connections decide to talk to each other. Though if you've not found anyone, it might just be a better use of your time to go straight to that other activity.

Throw Oki is mAc's super super secret ultra special technique.

I think after the 10th throw > combo in succession it stops being Oki. I wish I were kidding.

I think after the 10th throw > combo in succession it stops being Oki. I wish I were kidding.

It's like Jin and his DPs. "There's no way he'll DP agai--"

Man, I love the feeling of landing a throw.

5B 5C MTW never* works on hakumen. The only reason you've gotten it in the past is netplay silliness. Just a heads up.

*It may work at like, really really early proration and it works on Fatals, but it doesn't work when you'd normally want to use it in a combo.

5B 5C MTW never* works on hakumen. The only reason you've gotten it in the past is netplay silliness. Just a heads up.

*It may work at like, really really early proration and it works on Fatals, but it doesn't work when you'd normally want to use it in a combo.

Gotten what? A throw on you?

Oh you meant him.

Gotten what? A throw on you?

Oh you meant him.

I meant "its not whiffing because you did it wrong or hyper extended it. It simply doesn't work at all."

For the longest time I thought I was just getting juked when I whiffed it on you then I went into Training and realized it just doesn't work.