Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

No, that's not what hits you. What hits you is blocking all of MTW > getting hit by the overhead. Or blocking the overhead > raw TB

Is there any other way to combo Jin AH apart from throw?

LOL WTF that was the best ending I've seen in a long time lmao.

Is there any other way to combo Jin AH apart from throw?

6D. I think it has to be proper height though. Not sure.

GGs. Wish I could use multiple characters competently (or even one, really).

ggs Nombre. I'm gonna upload that one replay lol.

I was gonna say, I was recording the entire thing for study and such (not intending to upload anything), if you wanted me to pull out any of the matches (and that one in particular), let me know.

Link me once you upload that, please.

Yes, you just whiffed 360A because I was too close. It's the dumbest thing in the world.

Yeah, I pretty much did a Tager impression when that happened. Only with a voice about 5 ocataves higher.

Yeah, I pretty much did a Tager impression when that happened. Only with a voice about 5 ocataves higher.

I think it might actually be unique to Haku-men's throw animation. Something stupid happens with it somehow.

You should let me know when you have a headache next time.

GGs

I did actually -- i msg'd you before hand letting you know i wasfeeling especially tired but allowed you to jump in anyway cause you sounded like you really wanted some games (but hoped you'd catch the hint and only play a few games)

GGs to Tectal, Hombre, and the other people I've played recently.

BGs again to IIII JIN IIII for kicking me and calling me a tryhard after I beat him.

How can you call someone a tryhard in a FIGHTING GAME?

GGs to Tectal, Hombre, and the other people I've played recently.

BGs again to IIII JIN IIII for kicking me and calling me a tryhard after I beat him.

...to be honest I don't know :P

We need to get a set in sometime, I'd like seeing how my Bang fares against ya. (as well as my others in my BB brigade...and tager for lolz :P)

I'm for it :) what time? Hopefully I won;t be busy with my copy of guilty gear XX reload (don;t ask why I got a downgrade version I blame lack of microsoft points) by the time we're ready.

" 1. A face-saving insult used by someone who is feeling inadequate. Basically accuses anyone who is better than them at anything of putting in effort. Doubles as an excuse for sucking by implying lack of effort on the speaker's part. "

really really really often apparently

...Why the heck would someone insult a player's effort?!

Heck if I was like that I'd insult SPAMMING projectiles :P but still yeah that's a stupid reason for kicking a guy like dark, effort. XD

...Why the heck would someone insult a player's effort?!

Heck if I was like that I'd insult SPAMMING projectiles :P but still yeah that's a stupid reason for kicking a guy like dark, effort. XD

Because people are bastards...

Hello Scrubs, long time no see. XD

anyways, yeah, Dark, what time should we begin our set? I got a friend coming on too if ya don't mind, Nemesis, feel like joining us or are you not free tonight?

depends on the time really...

Ive been doing alot of ARR with my brothers and bb been taking a back burner for a bit now but Im generally available upon request

Well me and a wiki friend are gonna go at it for now, dark when your ready ill invite ya to my room

EDIT: GG to my friend Kyo who showed up.

I did actually -- i msg'd you before hand letting you know i wasfeeling especially tired but allowed you to jump in anyway cause you sounded like you really wanted some games (but hoped you'd catch the hint and only play a few games)

Well next time when all I ask "can we play some matches", just tell me you're "tired" and also have "headaches" as well.

I didn't know you had headaches last night until now. I only was told you were tired and a few games is over an hr.

Don't let me sit in the room with another Hazama player and still play me after he leaves if you don't feel well.

I can't catch a hint when you let me play 13 games in a 3 man room(which becomes 2 man) for over an hr btw.

Just close the room down alot sooner and I'll get the "hint" faster.

If I caused any trouble then sorry. Just tell me all this before we play not on DL after.

GGs to Dark Ranger/Deadliest and anyone else I played the past week.

Because people are bastards...

Hehe yep...some people are bastard to the core

not all though luckily

anyways, yeah, Dark, what time should we begin our set? I got a friend coming on too if ya don't mind, Nemesis, feel like joining us or are you not free tonight?

I'm getting on now if you're on. I'll send you a friend request.