Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs Hombre - I thought you were serious with that message at first lol

GGs. I thought I left enough of a clue with what I thought was a suspiciously specific denial to key you into the jocular nature of the message. Clearly I must make an even more ridiculous allegation in the future!

I still will never ever tech a throw.

Also, I can't believe I wasted that baller fullscreen magnetism-assisted 3C by dropping the Astral input - and then getting my ass kicked.

It's OK. You did better than whatever the heck it was I was doing. Wish I wasn't such a fighting-game imbecile.

The 2141236 and 2363214 motions always give me troubles.

I'm glad I don't play Bang. I would always drop the shoulder charge move.

Although I have no problems with the motion on Playstation #CPkneegrow

GG's to everyone i played, to many names to remember and memory is too terrible to remember them all so general gg's :D

didnt bait the chains

This is true lol. Its easier for me to fight Hazama when I use Hakumen if I remain patient.

That MU is just hard for me as u-12. I probably over-think the MU as well.

isnt mu vs hazama like godzilla vs some other huge monster

both of them do huge damage off random hits, so what makes it hard

I guess its the way I play. I like to zone and I feel like I can't zone him.

I can't stand her rushdown game either without steins. It feels so basic to me.

I don't have a strong jump-in option as well.

Hakumen you can sit back and cut chains plus I have stronger jump-in options.

You can't zone Hazama, that is true, but in all honesty Mu vs. Hazama isn't /that/ bad. You have great damage and I have no reliable reversal. On the other hand you do have a dp. The main issue with how you're approaching Haz is that you're not using the right set-ups to keep me blocking when you hit me. In addition to the fact that you're mashing too much risky stuff or not paying attention to what I'm doing during pressure. I don't know how many J.2Cs I landed while you pressed 2B. Also you were getting too predictable with your dps and Hazama gets more damage off punishes than his actual mix-up. In neutral, try to stay mobile and get yourself to force the game mid-screen where Hazama has far less options than you. Don't try to zone with steins because that obviously doesn't work as you stated. The match-up is in Hazama's favor, but Mu is far from helpless.

?!?! =O I'm sorry son we can play tomorrow! Unless you're talking about me vs. Tectal. I just prefer Hazama in that match-up.

If anyone wants to play me this is your chance before I decide to do something else for the rest of the night. I'll be on XBL shortly. (Available to PSN too if you really wanna play)

So you're at work right now? hmmm i will see what time i am on later today but its usually late at night though.