Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

So you're at work right now? hmmm i will see what time i am on later today but its usually late at night though.

Well, let me know when you want to play.

GGs to JoshuaVv and Admiral Equinox.

I got to keep improving, BBCP is right around the corner now!

ppl stil play on xbl o.O??

I would play on PSN more often but I have a hard time finding playable matches on there : /. Honestly I'm a bit apprehensive of BBCP's netplay because of my PSN Extend experience.

theres no arguing with that -- but if you plan on getting CP theres no time like the present to be getting used to PSN shitcode

I played on 360 the other night. It was a mistake. It was like having a taste of steak after being stuck with McDonalds for a month straight. And then you have to go back to McDonalds.

Why couldn't they release a 360 version.

ppl stil play on xbl o.O??

Not everyone has a choice.

I played on 360 the other night. It was a mistake. It was like having a taste of steak after being stuck with McDonalds for a month straight. And then you have to go back to McDonalds.

Why couldn't they release a 360 version.

B-but I like McDonalds.

McDonalds is OK if you are just on the run to get some lunch before getting to class or work or something. I just mean the contrast.

Chickfila is better

GGs to TectalEASTSIDE and OWNER! I had a lot of fun!

You guys are so amazing, it was really a pleasure to play ^^;. Hope we can play again sometime!