Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I should leave soon to return a friend's console, I'll be on later though. Probably like an hour and a half or so at most.

Tonight's bad gameplay has been brought to you by bad decisions, mistimed meaties, the letter Q, and the Children's Television Workshop.

I'm going to bed. z.z

You better have left mid match because if that's me I'm going to do some thing I'll regret..

lol it was you, room stayed fine.

post-29265-139515173363_thumb.jpg

"AHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!"

I'll be on after I get back.

ggs to frostbite, tsuuna, little sub, turn, lordpwnman, okage de.

my gold just literally expired wondering if anyone got any trial cards just laying around and wanna donate to a poor kid like me. much appreciated ^_^

ARGH i fucked the last hit! Best shot i had at Turn with the least amount of lag.

ggs shelled, lunar, and Turn.

Didn't go 0 - ∞ this time against you this time :keke:

GGs Lime, Turn, and I think you guys are the only DL people right? I stayed on til I lost 1 match lol. Been a while since I netplayed, and I'm still too lazy to wait more than like 1 match . 3 .

GGs Lime, Turn, and I think you guys are the only DL people right? I stayed on til I lost 1 match lol. Been a while since I netplayed, and I'm still too lazy to wait more than like 1 match . 3 .

Don't forget Lunar/ronillo/vector/freezama/etc.

It's cool. I dislike waiting as well.

Though it seems that once someone leaves, it becomes easier for everyone else to. After you left, the random also left after he loss, and following him was lunar and i said "theres no way i can get Turn to leave as well." :kitty:

Don't forget Lunar/ronillo/vector/freezama/etc.

It's cool. I dislike waiting as well.

Though it seems that once someone leaves, it becomes easier for everyone else to. After you left, the random also left after he loss, and following him was lunar and i said "theres no way i can get Turn to leave as well." :kitty:

Oh was I still there when Lunar came in? I only remember freezama...Well ggs if I played you too lol. Also yeah that seems to happen a lot. Even if I have a full room, one person leaves, then another person. I play one more match then that person leaves, and I'm sadlife :c Oh well. There's definitely no way you'll get Turn to leave of your own doing lol.

Yuuji Sakamoto's room is misleading. He placed the pros only tag on the room and then proceeded to kick me when I astrolled him with his own character..

Here, I'll make a room, then kick you from it.

thats yuuji guy kicked me once too... guys should i switch out my hdtv with minimuum lag with a vga(but cant record,stream etc cause my recorder supports a/v only and with a/v it has really bad input delay lmao) or should i just switch it out for my crt and start a anime fighter streaming channel. but no moar hd :O

thats yuuji guy kicked me once too... guys should i switch out my hdtv with minimuum lag with a vga(but cant record,stream etc cause my recorder supports a/v only and with a/v it has really bad input delay lmao) or should i just switch it out for my crt and start a anime fighter streaming channel. but no moar hd :O

You should buy a better TV :)

guys should i switch out my hdtv with minimuum lag with a vga(but cant record,stream etc cause my recorder supports a/v only and with a/v it has really bad input delay lmao) or should i just switch it out for my crt and start a anime fighter streaming channel. but no moar hd :O

the economy sucks, do what you need to do that won't make your wallet cry. i say the second one, i don't mind quality that's not hd (but thats just me >.>)

In all seriousness, wouldn't a splitter be best? Then you can have it running to your nice TV and to your Capture card. The capture would still have delay, but it wouldn't matter because you can just play on the TV instead.