Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

ugh I can't stand this announcer anymore, please arcsys, release the dlc ones for america before I kill myself from listening to this bitch

duude, the announcer is fuckin awesome! She didn't even need to look at the script...Lytch vs PacMan all day son!

GG to Haven. There were some big lag spikes that hit me in two of those games. I don't know if it was me lagging or the netcode, it hasn't been very smooth in other matches with 3 bars

Now I have to work on combo's in game, I was having issues remembering combo's under pressure in those fights :D

I'm loving the cast doing less damage and the new barrier system, it helps out Lambda's atrocious defense game :P

today I learned that my gamertag is actually kokonoe. rofl, ggs to crazyape/obliske/little subby/tectal eastside/stasis, that room and the 3v3 matches were super fun

GGs to PeacefulJay's Stream and the people inside of it, running that 40+ win streak and getting compliments from everyone in the stream was fun lol.

I had a problem installing it the first time I tried. It hung before loading the installation progress bar, restarting my 360 fixed it and the second try went smoothly though.

What is Netplay? /salt

There's Lag every game I play. I wasn't having that problem when I was in the Peaceful Jay Stream room for a while. GG's to Coopadaddy and others I play in the Stream room btw.

wow major lagspikes with seon, dunno what happened there. gg anyways

feels like netcode is butt-er in cse, i have like a really long delay against every single person, cs2 connections were better than this. ive yet to see a level 3 connection or above yet either, so it just might be new people from everywhere but near me

niggas, i have an exam tomorrow and i spent my time after i got home doing ragna challenges (except 15) and netplaying. get on mah level

Here's to hoping people leave this weekend so I can get a stable internet connection. I'm fairly certain I have a ton of flames in my mailbox because I thought my dorm net would pull me through Jay's stream.

edit: At least Arcadefire was nice to me :D

The netcode is pretty bad so far, I didn't have too many smooth games

I'm really enjoying the cast doing less damage and the barrier change

Wasn't too bad of a first day with Lambda. Gotta wrinkle out my combo's and doing them under pressure. Gotta fix a lot in my pressure and mixup game too

GGs to everyone in Jays lobby. Rank is atrocious, I keep finding players that dont know combo's that'd probably beat me if they did : /

Damn, it has been awhile since I've posted here, took me a few tries to remember my password haha. Anywho, ggs everyone I played today, which was a lot of people...Starting to finally shake off the rust but I still have a ways to go.

P.S. Playing in jay's stream is hella fun and I recommend everyone to check out his stream and chat when hes got extend going.

Yeah, I was in a room doing really well earlier when I had a good connection and I got kicked. It's so strange that the cast does lower damage, especially Noel and Makoto. I'm like... I'm not dead yet? It was funny, I joined this room where this Noel only did 2D, and I could hear the person pressing the buttons over the mic so it was pretty funny. All they needed to do was 6A to defeat it.

I think you did well Arcade. Best way to hammer down those combos is to put them into practice. I actually put the sickle oki and TK stuff into practice a few months ago, so I still have a really long ways to go haha.

Damn, it has been awhile since I've posted here, took me a few tries to remember my password haha. Anywho, ggs everyone I played today, which was a lot of people...Starting to finally shake off the rust but I still have a ways to go.

P.S. Playing in jay's stream is hella fun and I recommend everyone to check out his stream and chat when hes got extend going.

Hey if you live near toledo or in toledo then come on down to MI.

We can use more players.

We annexed northeast ohio anyway.

The netcode is pretty bad so far, I didn't have too many smooth games

I'm really enjoying the cast doing less damage and the barrier change

Wasn't too bad of a first day with Lambda. Gotta wrinkle out my combo's and doing them under pressure. Gotta fix a lot in my pressure and mixup game too

GGs to everyone in Jays lobby. Rank is atrocious, I keep finding players that dont know combo's that'd probably beat me if they did : /

I'm not going to lie, I was actually upset when I was lagging with AJ Killer, that never happened in CS2 even though I have a 0 bar with him.

I have also been lagging with Eevee. I don't know, I feel like the netplay got better on the PS3 and worse on the 360.