Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

just wanted some easy going casuals

you usually dont stay in my rooms very long yourself =/

usually cause your room gets full lol, your wireless Conn can get really frustrating though. Kind of mind boggling that I have a better Conn with mAc than you.

Don't ask me why my phone capitalizes Conn.

Don't ask me why my phone capitalizes Conn.

Clearly it is ensuring you pay proper respect to the great state of Connecticut.

Clearly it is ensuring you pay proper respect to the great state of Connecticut.

It doesn't capitalize minn :O

Lol it capitalizes Orcs

Why occasionally when I enter a room it seems like the players are standing on the opposite sides of each other mashing buttons and hardly moving .... Continuing to do nonsensical things until I get a @your connection blows MSG " and then I have to wait in the room p4a style... Even with 3 bars I'm Getting this... Explanations?

@ctrl I don't use wireless

@ctrl I don't use wireless

weird, I clearly remember you telling me you were on wireless once for some reason. I don't understand how it's possible for us to have a 2 bar when we live like in the same city. What ISP do you use now? I know we used to have 4 bar Conn. (dat capital C)

weird, I clearly remember you telling me you were on wireless once for some reason. I don't understand how it's possible for us to have a 2 bar when we live like in the same city. What ISP do you use now? I know we used to have 4 bar Conn. (dat capital C)

I was on wireless awhile ago -- but ive been on wired -- yea our games were laggy during that time but recently they have been better but not of the 4 bar quality -- Im using century link and they fucking suck

god I feel so truly terrible I simply cannot fight players so obviously below me that I want to run to the toilet and vomit out of anger.....

so hows you guys' day?

Day's good. Got five hours of sleep after only being up for thrity hours, so I'm extra awake. Got lots of apple juice. And found people in-state that play BB. Today's been good indeed \o/

Your day good, Nemesis?

I dun mind a small room, if anyone even joins lol. My favorite room size is 3, honestly.

it's for experts though so I'll kick noobs.

Day's good. Got five hours of sleep after only being up for thrity hours, so I'm extra awake. Got lots of apple juice. And found people in-state that play BB. Today's been good indeed \o/

Your day good, Nemesis?

I find the more angry I become I receive a temporary less shitty feeling than before .... I was gonna hold back but I'm through taking it easy

I find the more angry I become I receive a temporary less shitty feeling than before .... I was gonna hold back but I'm through taking it easy

Is that my queue to finally get a shot at Mu?

I dunno what that all means, but it doesn't sound like a good day :(

I feel like shit, that probably has something to do with it. You realize I haven't done a single j.2C successfully yet?