Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT, i BEAT XDEST!

lol, how lucky, his CA didn't counter my 3C for some reason

GGs to everyone, you too AchedSphinx

I seriously need to work on hitconfirming, combo's under pressure and just moving better.

But god fucking damn, everyone doing less damage with less retarted pressure is like a tickle to my balls!

Thanks for the games. They were fun. I also cannot believe I managed to defeat Xdest. That's the second time in my BB career. I seriously wish I could play Tao like the way I do Valk, funnel them into one location and snipe :D

Having five jumps and forty-two air dashes ruined that plan. GGs Xdest, Arcade, Flaming, and those pair of Tagers I played in CommanderofYomi's room. I'm starting to wonder if Tager's new sledgehammer is worth him doing. I just kinda stood there and punished.

Thanks for the games. They were fun. I also cannot believe I managed to defeat Xdest. That's the second time in my BB career. I seriously wish I could play Tao like the way I do Valk, funnel them into one location and snipe :D

Having five jumps and forty-two air dashes ruined that plan. GGs Xdest, Arcade, Flaming, and those pair of Tagers I played in CommanderofYomi's room. I'm starting to wonder if Tager's new sledgehammer is worth him doing. I just kinda stood there and punished.

I just lost 24 games to Xdest and only one won once :/ talk about demoralizing. Tao v Lambda is fucking retarted

For some reason, when I play the match-up, I think I shouldn't do anything and just wait for Tao to come in. I dunno why, but I think 5B, 2B, and j.B are the keys to this match up. Oh and 6A, which I never do because Tao is just too fast. I need to get better at this match-up haha. Interestingly enough I've gotten better with Bangs, Valks, and Carls, but I can't make heads or tails when it comes to Tao.

GGs, stay free.

yeeeah brah, ggs. srry bout astraling you those five times. you took it like a champ tho.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT, i BEAT XDEST!

xdest, you're now officially banned from the game.

I have a question. Did they tighten the controls or something cause I can't seem to get anything out? My execution is usually terrible anyway, but this is just depressing. I'm dropping combos and DDs left and right.

no, im p sure everyone just turned into a scrub

Yeah Tao's CA has a really bad hitbox, that's one of her nerfs. Gotta mash dat super instead I guess.

But eh for day 1, I still did fine I think, even getting some nice CSEX corner combos. Gotta confirm them into AB2 soon though for the real damage.

>Custom Ranked Search is in CSEX

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME. THIS IS AMAZING NEWS.

yooooo

YOOOOOO

THEY BROUGHT BACK CUSTOM SEARCH FROM CT !!!

I have a question. Did they tighten the controls or something cause I can't seem to get anything out? My execution is usually terrible anyway, but this is just depressing. I'm dropping combos and DDs left and right.

It's been pretty easy for me. They tightened some things, but it doesn't feel like it's to the point where you can't get used to it quickly, at least in my opinion.

Netcode is atrocious, I couldn't even play against people with 3 bars. I could barely string Lambda's aerial D in Skye Kuns room :/

This game's servers shouldn't be that stressed, its so small niched

whoa, I dont know how you guys have bad connections with 3 bar people, I have perfectly good, *mostly* minimal lag with just 1 bars, though i typically stick to only playing with people i have a 2+ connection with .-.