Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I haven't had any serious lag. I still have very good connection with tsunna and hitsuki and tbh BB net code is still top notch compared to other fighting games.

Controls seem a bit tighter though, maybe that's why everyone drops their shit atm.

I have a room up called DAD OF THE YEAR, so I can try and practice Relius. Feel free to join. NEVAMIND

I'm asking if there any BBCSEX play on xbox live will to teach me a thing or two or it any one is will to give me some pointers thanks for any help my GT is Cannibal Christ

I have a room up called DAD OF THE YEAR, so I can try and practice Relius. Feel free to join. NEVAMIND

lol i was going to join but forgot about it and did abyss mode 8D

I couldn't find it, I was searching pretty hard too.

^How about I just add you, that way next time I can just invite you. I have a couple others I have to add, like Shelled.

The realization that they're playing online and they can't sock the dude in the face for taking it so seriously.

That says a lot about you sans

GGs to anyone i played today, sorry for not joining games @ people who were inviting me earlier, was grinding combos.

for day 1 i dont think netcode is that bad i was lagging alot more with WC then EC for me, for some reason :v:

^How about I just add you, that way next time I can just invite you. I have a couple others I have to add, like Shelled.

Sounds good.