Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

We should play again once I get my copy to see if your connection is still amazing.

Yeah, I'd like that. I gotta practice up then because I was completely free to you the last time we played, lol.

For some reason I've played against nothing but Carl, Lambda, and Rachel players for the past 3 days. I'm not complaining, it just seems weird.

ggs to Hawkeye, looks like your EX Relius/Carl is coming along pretty nicely. And AchedSphinx, I think that bad connection was just an intermittent thing, we'll try again in a bit.

Niggas need dat Gamestop.

At the least, you'd have gotten it faster than an amazon preorder.

I hear you there, I fought judge once with his "2" bar and holy shit that laggy ragna bs almost had my ass... No more of that

Yo golden child prodigy in the face ass nigga be on XBL later I got stories to tell, plus I got a new perspective on the game that I wnt to discuss with you.

You know, I think Tao's new counter assault is a perspective trick. She's actually attacking closer to the camera and misses the opponent completely

That's the only way to explain it. Yeah no it's pretty bullshit.

Yo golden child prodigy in the face ass nigga be on XBL later I got stories to tell, plus I got a new perspective on the game that I wnt to discuss with you.

How was winter brawl?

Woah, apparently connections where blocking and comboing is not very possible is good by Picses' standards.