Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Alright. Correct me if I am wrong Houdini but...

I think what you were trying to say is this:

Do the characters you like to use change if you are playing on unlimited mode?

For example, my main is Makoto. She is the only character I use during normal fights...However, Unlimited Makoto is a different story. She plays completely different from regular Makoto, having different combos and specials altogether, and I have no experience using her. So, when playing in an Unlimited lobby Makoto is NOT the main character I would use. I would either go for Tsubaki, Ragna, or Platinum, characters that I have used in the past that don't change much during their unlimited forms.

Another example is Arakune. Not a ton of people use him in regular matches, but Unlim. Arakune is a whole different bag of bugs. He is fast as hell, and any curse hit leads to spamming bugs all over the whole damn screen. In this scenario, someone might sub Kune in Unlimited mode even though they don't ever touch him in standard matches (because Unlimited Arakune is OP).

What do you think Houdini?

Your close, but that's not it.

What I mean is do you like using an unlimited of a character you barely touch at all, or are sub-par with.

If I can make an example. I suck with normal valkenhayn. Since I dunno how to use the wolf form efficiently in combos

Unlimited however I prefer using due to his changes, as well as the changed j.C

It's like saying I never use Lambda/Nu, but unlimited Nu I'd be cleaning clocks all night.

That sounds exactly like my Arakune example...?...?.???????

Damnit, now I'm confused too!

this coming from the king of confusion!

but yeah looking back, you hit the nail on the head with the arakune example, sorry for not reading thoroughly on that. Hopefully I'll be online later for another lobby!

I'd be cleaning clocks all night.

sounds like my kind of party :D

sounds like my kind of party :D

...wait...you mean fighting party? or an actual clock cleaning party? XD

...wait...you mean fighting party? or an actual clock cleaning party? XD

you...don't want to know what i was thinking ._.

you...don't want to know what i was thinking ._.

I know what you were thinking... ._.

I know what you were thinking... ._.

tofurr, we pokehmanz buddehsz. of course you know what im thinking lol.

gg's to people yesterday, fun matches, and i got to troll using characters i dunno how to play as :D

All right guys, planning another lobby later today, same rules as the last, unlimiteds are permitted. I hope you guys can join in when it's ready! ...if xbox live works anyways.

EDIT: Lobby is gonna start in about an hour or less. Will edit if theirs more waiting.

Lobby Name: either my xbox name, or "Dustloop Kickoff" (or dustloop summer like friday's, or dustloop sat.)

Hope you all can make it when it's ready!

ONWARD MY LUCKY :RE: :P

GGs to Elyon, NemesisEnforser, QuietWraith, and others I played today

I'm trying so hard not to complain/blame my losses on lag, everyone was really on point today :(

Allright, setting the lobby up in a moment, name is "Dustloop Sat."

EDIT: Lobby is up, getting my butt kicked XD unsure if it's some of you guys or not, can't recognize the gamertags. Tsubaki,Litchio,and Ragna players are what I can make out from the lobby

EDIT2: New lobby to try and find any others who wanna fight, Dustloopkickoff is the name.

EDIT3: Game's over, I apologize. GG to all who came by!

EDIT: Lobby is up, getting my butt kicked XD unsure if it's some of you guys or not, can't recognize the gamertags. Tsubaki,Litchio,and Ragna players are what I can make out from the lobby.

Why can't you read the names? Is your TV messed up/small? Do you not have your glasses or something?

You can go to your recent playsers list if you really want to tag people by name on here.

Stealth Edit: This post was not intended to be mean in any way...hmmm I wonder if my avatar makes everything I say seem serious/mean.

Double Edit: Also Dooby Lover and Houdini have some serious avatar synergy swag

Why can't you read the names? Is your TV messed up/small? Do you not have your glasses or something?

You can go to your recent playsers list if you really want to tag people by name on here.

Stealth Edit: This post was not intended to be mean in any way...hmmm I wonder if my avatar makes everything I say seem serious/mean.

Double Edit: Also Dooby Lover and Houdini have some serious avatar synergy swag

it was the small tv mostly. XD I apologize for not really reading it up. I read your xbox ive name on here as WIP...what exactly IS it? are ya gonna change it to the real name? :P

it was the small tv mostly. XD I apologize for not really reading it up. I read your xbox ive name on here as WIP...what exactly IS it? are ya gonna change it to the real name? :P

WIP means that my Gamertag is a "work in progress." While in college I played on my friend's account as Dark Ranger88, but now I need my own. I should have some money to drop once I actually start getting paid from my job, then I can get off of PS3 and its terrible latency. Got Comcast high speed internet today...step one of my plan is complete.

I'll change my Dustloop gamertag once I actually GET an Xbox live account, then we can play all day!

I'm trying so hard not to complain/blame my losses on lag, everyone was really on point today :(

Just do what i do, blame lag for your wins. :D

jeeez

i've faced the ragna and Litchi army for 3 days in a row lol, forgot how to fight against Tao and Arakune

WIP means that my Gamertag is a "work in progress." While in college I played on my friend's account as Dark Ranger88, but now I need my own. I should have some money to drop once I actually start getting paid from my job, then I can get off of PS3 and its terrible latency. Got Comcast high speed internet today...step one of my plan is complete.

I'll change my Dustloop gamertag once I actually GET an Xbox live account, then we can play all day!

heh, I got ya. just curious, were you either that tsubaki,ragna, or litch player from the first? or that one I had unlimited matches with in the second? just curious.

I'd have to assume Dark was the one who was not there because he doesn't have a LIVE account :kitty:

(plus he plays the objectively cutest character)

I'd have to assume Dark was the one who was not there because he doesn't have a LIVE account :kitty:

(plus he plays the objectively cutest character)

Yeah I'm not actually playing online right now,

but I'm still posting on the GG thread like a moron

:v:

Also you have good taste Chao + New sig incoming.