Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I'd have to assume Dark was the one who was not there because he doesn't have a LIVE account :kitty:

(plus he plays the objectively cutest character)

I did fight a platinum XD So I bet that was dark ranger

:I: We just... but... I... :vbang:

Were you being super mahou shoujo?

I'm always super mahou shoujo.

...I swear this is confusing!

then again...I AM the king of confusion :P

GGs, Joshua. I would have played some more matches but I went to cook dinner.

I always have fun playing against you. Relius freaks me out when I'm blocking since I've gotta watch Ignis AND you at the same time. I'm too scared to try and find a gap to C.ID. fakjdh

What's confusing about me being super mahou shoujo?

no. I mean were you that unlimited platinum? because I have no clue at the moment, it's 2 AM here and I don't wanna deduce things. :P

What's confusing about me being super mahou shoujo?

As long as you keep your head in the game, you don't need to worry

/unintentional

always have fun playing against you. Relius freaks me out when I'm blocking since I've gotta watch Ignis AND you at the same time. I'm too scared to try and find a gap to C.ID. fakjdh

I noticed this in our matches as well. You don't like to DP much and i gave up a lot of pressure thinking you would.

no. I mean were you that unlimited platinum? because I have no clue at the moment, it's 2 AM here and I don't wanna deduce things. :P

No, I was not in your room. Unless there are Free LIVE weekends and I want to dick around with lvl-1 alts, I will always be Chaoschao222 and nothing else.

Likewise Dark was not the Unlimited Plat in your room for obvious reasons, which was the cause of my initial :vbang: post.

But nonetheless, I am still always super mahou shoujo.

No, I was not in your room. Unless there are Free LIVE weekends and I want to dick around with lvl-1 alts, I will always be Chaoschao222 and nothing else.

Likewise Dark was not the Unlimited Plat in your room for obvious reasons, which was the cause of my initial :vbang: post.

But nonetheless, I am still always super mahou shoujo.

Lol, I got ya... :P

...but still I now announce myself as "king confusious" emperour of confusionland!

Anyone still on? I'm done with my homework and want to blast the memories of it out of my head with CSE netplay.

Everyone is laggy tonight. All my speeds are above normal too...

Shoutouts to Gold Bursts giving people wins on accident. So glad they won't exist in CP.

Shoutouts to Tager 6A > 360B for doing everything, and being like 10x scarier in netplay.

Shoutouts to netplay tonight, just because.

Shoutouts to Gold Bursts giving people wins on accident. So glad they won't exist in CP.

Well in CP there's OD and they got those invul. frames i believe...at least it's flashier.

Well in CP there's OD and they got those invul. frames i believe...at least it's flashier.

You can easily react to OD though. The problem I have with it is that you can't jump cancel Hazama's 3C. So if I wanna Burst bait I have to do it off of 5B or 5C (meterless, obviously) but sometimes they simply just recover from the stun so fast that they get a Gold burst on accident and kill me.

And were you on BB lime? I can never tell with your ninja-online-status.

Nope. Anime needs catching up on.

The problem I have with it is that you can't jump cancel Hazama's 3C. So if I wanna Burst bait I have to do it off of 5B or 5C (meterless, obviously) but sometimes they simply just recover from the stun so fast that they get a Gold burst on accident and kill me.

Are we talking 3C CH or just a raw 3C? And accidental gold bursts happen all the time when baiting it's sorta funny. "I think he's gonna burst i better jump cancel." *gets gold bursted for reacting to it*

Are we talking 3C CH or just a raw 3C? And accidental gold bursts happen all the time when baiting it's sorta funny. "I think he's gonna burst i better jump cancel." *gets gold bursted for reacting to it*

Raw, you know what I'm talking about. The standard confirm > 3C > they burst cuz they want to juke your Houtenjin like they always do. So in order to avoid that I go for a chicken block burst bait instead of 3C hoping I'll get the-- GOLD BURST I'M R DED AHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS LAGGY SHIT THIS GAME IS DUMB GONNA GO POST MEAN MESSAGES ON DL NOW

Raw, you know what I'm talking about. The standard confirm > 3C > they burst cuz they want to juke your Houtenjin like they always do. So in order to avoid that I go for a chicken block burst bait instead of 3C hoping I'll get the-- GOLD BURST I'M R DED AHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS LAGGY SHIT THIS GAME IS DUMB GONNA GO POST MEAN MESSAGES ON DL NOW

I thought that's why some houtenjin as soon as they get the 5B confirm. Most people do burst the 3C which is probably why they burst a second after you start baiting. 3C CH burst bait is fun though.

I thought that's why some houtenjin as soon as they get the 5B confirm.

Well, not only that but Houtenjin is always optimal as the second hit in a combo. Adding any other hits before it just makes it less and less optimal (except Jakou)