Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

mAc won't throw out counters?! That's like saying Mucky will respect your pressure strings.

I'll be home soon and up for some games. Lets hope I'm as on point as I was yesterday.

Mucky doesn't respect pressure on xbox?

Are we playing different Muckys? I swear i found him to be rather respectful to my pressure.

I can't stay here and watch people slander Mucky's good name.

He may have been trolling, but I got used to just jumping over 360s all day when I fought Mucky.

And by jumping over 360s, I mean getting lag spiked into 720s and swearing loudly about my jump not coming out.

Finally someone talking sense. I don't know what I was going to do if more people started talking about Mucky respecting pressure. I was starting to think I needed sleep.

ggs to Nemesis da OMNIPOTENT GOD, Xgiru the loli Vampire, DarkRanger the under squirrel, tsuyura the Justice nut and anyone else who isn't important enough to be mentioned

jk

EDIT: a moment of silence for the loss of a great hero

post-26382-13951517486_thumb.jpg

I was trying to bait lots of Inferno Dividers, but you weren't falling for it most of the time. Although I managed to pressure you enough towards the end that you started breaking them out. And then I was able to counter them. MY TRUE GOAL ALL ALONG

... this gave me such a Kotomine vibe it's disturbing.

Whoever said mucky respects pressure needs to see the moment he 720'd me out of hitstun.

Whoever said mucky respects pressure needs to see the moment he 720'd me out of hitstun.

vid plz

ggs randoms. chaos dunk > Carl.

GG's to all i played. :T

TOO BAD GOLD DIDNT PLAY ME CUZ HE WAS TOO BUSY BEING A BITCH ABOUT THE AWESOME THINGS ME AND NEMESIS WERE TALKIN BOUT

Also beaver kicked my ass :C

THE AWESOME THINGS ME AND NEMESIS WERE TALKIN BOUT

yea that corkscrewed duck penis >_>;;; http://youtu.be/6k01DIVDJlY?t=38s ... well i guess you were right.... holy shit that pic...

ggs guys that was one ridiculous stupid fun party

EDIT: a moment of silence for the loss of a great hero

lol gold >_<

Its cause they are all reverently observing a moment of silence -- mAc will be missed =/

It's ok, I will carry on his legacy.

Were counting on you Mac 2.0 perform your chaotic duties with pride and know that the scumbag sword watches over you.

Now let us pray for his soul.

gl to chao -- speaking of chao its been awhile -- we shuld fighties

Have fun with that. Chao's mAc's a freaking sadist.