Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

didn't you say once upon a time you were to shy to show your face to anyone?

yes, as in i don't like taking pictures @_@ not a photogenic person, meeting them in real life is sort of out of my control xD however i am shy as in i wont say much unless spoken to.

GG's Kuraudo, NoNomHombre, and some Hakumen player whose name sounded familiar...hmm...I think it was like Mick or something

GG's Kuraudo, NoNomHombre, and some Hakumen player whose name sounded familiar...hmm...I think it was like Mick or something

For a second there I was like "Whoa. Who was on Xbox with my name tonight?" Then I remembered we played yesterday. LOL!

Yeah, great games. Welcome back, like I said before! We'll have to play some more.

On the flipside, I'll have to get my ass kicked by Mac, Ctrl, badlime, insert plethora of awesome players here, some more so I can get better and better.

Ah, so it was you. It was weird, whoever the Makoto was, was playing weird, like they knew what I was trying to do. Even though we hadn't played, so I was wondering what was going on.

Ah, so it was you. It was weird, whoever the Makoto was, was playing weird, like they knew what I was trying to do. Even though we hadn't played, so I was wondering what was going on.

Lol I heard that you like to use counters a lot, so I was trying to bait them out. I was doing okay until you started blocking every overhead and teching EVERY THROW.

I thought it was well known by now you're the "scumbag blade"? We're not giving anything out. Every scummy tech I've learned, (and somewhat can apply in GG as well) I've learned it from you.

I need to come up with more then before I get figured out.

As if we can do much about it =0

Not this early. I was doing a job interview. :V

never knew drug dealers had to go through job interviews. learn something new everyday...

The things a man has to do for his supply.

Isn't it like 7 AM over there. I would be a zombie that early in the morning.

Mac chaos is sexii GG's to Neo yesterday :D it was fun just using subs and pressing buttons. That was a sick 7k combo though o_o