Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Haru, why don't we ever play, You are like less than half an hour from me IRL. Its gotta be like a 5 bar at least for our connection.

We have played before i just have alot of gamertags.(hitsuki foo, ryuroh) I dont really get on BB on xbox unless im invited. Yeah i just noticed your from TO, im in Port Hueneme if you ever want to have offline casuals maybe we can set something up sometime. Oxnard anime FGC is dead ever since Plectrum moved to Texass :(

We have played before i just have alot of gamertags.(hitsuki foo, ryuroh)(

Holy crap...I've played against you too and I didn't even know it. And here I thought ryuroh was a japanese person lol.

if you ever want to have offline casuals.....

Holy crap...

do it - youd be a fool not too

GG's to goldy and chao.

Remember kids, never watch a one year old while playing BB o_o they will end you...

late ggs to goldy-thunder-.... that competent jin player... silver something? and 1 stuff 1 (despite your ridiculous button issues and just standing there a TON)

GGs Goldy and Dark. So help me God, Dark, get that ethernet cable. Immediately. Not soon. Immediately.

Like now. As in "now" now.

GGs Goldy and Dark. So help me God, Dark, get that ethernet cable. Immediately. Not soon. Immediately.

he can't just spawn it from thin air @_@

Lol I already ordered it online, just hasn't come yet.

Good, because that coulda been a lot of fun, but noooo.... no no no.... it wasn't... it was a lot of fake hype in the XBL party, though :kitty:

Good, because that coulda been a lot of fun, but noooo.... no no no.... it wasn't... it was a lot of fake hype in the XBL party, though :kitty:

only thing I remember was you saying something and me laughing my ass off. What else happened?

late ggs to goldy-thunder-.... that competent jin player... silver something? and 1 stuff 1 (despite your ridiculous button issues and just standing there a TON)

Shallowsilver?

GGs to Giru, Acekillah, aspect, hedge, and someone.

GG for our 1 game argent. Sorry I had to leave but I got a sudden combo idea I just HAD to test.

Np, till next time.

I feel like bitching but I wont.

But you never bitch...what could've been that bad?

anyway, anyone still on?

im still around. I can get online if you want.

I'll have a room up. Just join when if you feel like it.