Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to lag today.

BGs to 0 bar Tager/Noels. I'm so damn salty.

Says the guy with the highest win percentage with stylish mode Tager, purposely playing people on the opposite coast to get that extra push for easy 720's.

My 0 bar Tager is unmatched. And by that I mean I have literally not played a match. GG.

But don't worry guys. I totally practice 0 bar tager. Secret. And then troll netplay.

My 0 bar Tager is unmatched. And by that I mean I have literally not played a match. GG.

But don't worry guys. I totally practice 0 bar tager. Secret. And then troll netplay.

Ryo baby, just go stylish mode, you'll never lose.

1 button GETB is too godlike.

Ryo baby, just go stylish mode, you'll never lose.

1 button GETB is too godlike.

NP NP I become King Tager. Npnp.

Yes, really. :psyduck: Crunchy is going to be the next big thing...once it actually has a meaning. lol

Yes, really. :psyduck: Crunchy is going to be the next big thing...once it actually has a meaning. lol

hmmm.....well since middle school "crunchy" never had a meaning just a way to troll when a person was angry, i guess we could find a term/meaning for it (we cant use mad its already taken *cough*salty*cough*)

When you figure out what it means, let me know. :lol:

Anywho, I've been watching some Ougon Musou Kyoku footage. I really hope it makes it state side somehow...

Yo, I thought he said Crispy. I'm almost positive he said Crispy, not crunchy. xD

Yo, I thought he said Crispy. I'm almost positive he said Crispy, not crunchy. xD

... Why are you being so crunchy bro? :psyduck:

When you figure out what it means, let me know. :lol:

Anywho, I've been watching some Ougon Musou Kyoku footage. I really hope it makes it state side somehow...

...I have no idea how Phantom Breaker is able to make it state-side and the more superior Omineko fighter isn't.

Says the guy with the highest win percentage with stylish mode Tager, purposely playing people on the opposite coast to get that extra push for easy 720's.

Shoutouts to my sensei, metalsonic aka Mr. Miagi of magnetism for teaching me that Tager essence. My tager is now running ranked with an iron fist.

Stay crunchy Lich.

OMG FTLOG IT CAN BE CRUNCHY OR CHRISPY man when you bring up the past it can bite you in the ass >.> <.<

Lich i did say crispy but we had changed it to crunchy

Chickzama we still need a meaning for it

Haven y u trollin 4

OMG FTLOG IT CAN BE CRUNCHY OR CHRISPY man when you bring up the past it can bite you in the ass >.> <.<

Lich i did say crispy but we had changed it to crunchy

Chickzama we still need a meaning for it

Haven y u trollin 4

Whenever I hear crunchy...I think of the aftermath of the saying "Get blown up." You got blown up and now your all crispy and crunchy. :psyduck: You know what...I think it should stay ambiguous. Multi-use words are fun!

...I have no idea how Phantom Breaker is able to make it state-side and the more superior Omineko fighter isn't.

I was thinking that too...I mean...I'm hype for a new anime fighter and all, but I'd rather have Umineko.

Lich just rick rolled my training room :v:

Yeah, he does that from time to time...and by time to time...I mean all the time.

P.S. Lich is the crunchiest Hazama.

Dang. Why everyone callin me out on being so Crunchy. If I'm anything, it's crispy. :B

Lich just rick rolled my training room :v:

Lawl, I don't mean to. >.< xD GGs nonetheless

how does the general public feel about perms

Like, hair? Huuurrm.... it depends...? xD