Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Are you able to play on PS3?

srry got into a Owner's room.

ggs owner's room.

Why not?

EVO's over, BBCP is coming soon, his color is missing in BBCP, he's actually one of those icky people who are awake during the daytime, he's missing his favorite DLC character :KO:, it's over, mAc's finished.

But no seriously, why?

Do you not have XBL anymore Toan?

Nope. I still have XBL. Did you want to play sometime?

And what happened to your avatar? I miss the moe, crying, whatever-that-was.

It was a mod sized avatar so I got rid of it when I stopped being a mod.

EVO's over, BBCP is coming soon, his color is missing in BBCP, he's actually one of those icky people who are awake during the daytime, he's missing his favorite DLC character :KO:, it's over, mAc's finished.

But no seriously, why?

Don't say that. I have faith that the console release will have the beloved gold color in it.

I have faith that the console release is gonna have the same DLC the arcade has, and worse yet, is going to do it like P4U/BBCT did.

Anyone up for some rounds? I'll be hosting a 3 man room if there are any takers.

EDIT

No takers, dead night. On the other hand, there were a few souls on ranked.

GGs to Darkzero

GGs to Darkranger! You beat me fair square and honest! Looks like I need to step it up!

Not so good games to Nejimetriod. Thought you mained Litchi. Why did I win all the time after you started using her? @_@

GGs to Darkranger! You beat me fair square and honest! Looks like I need to step it up!

Not so good games to Nejimetriod. Thought you mained Litchi. Why did I win all the time after you started using her? @_@

GGs to Airk and Neji. That was a REALLY weird set of matches between us three; for a while there it looked like you were rock, I was paper, and Neji was scissors.

Also I was doing some really weird stuff during those matches because I was trying to break in a new neutral style, new pressure, and new corner combos. Turns out that trying new stuff versus two skilled opponents makes me panic and press buttons randomly. I was bursting at some pretty scrubby times there out of frustration, and I ended up abandoning most of the new stuff.

I need to go practice this stuff against some losers first lol. Also I got my ethernet cable today.

GGs RayJizzle

Anyone still on at this time?

Dangit, I forgot to check DLoop before I started playing. Forgot you do the appear offline thing.

ggs to a long list of ppl - randoms = practice time

A humble butler - just kick me instead of closing then instant remaking ffs

Thunder - you keep showing improvement but don't give me bs responses to legit questions

Blubba - gl on learning stick

Argent - don't auto pilot so much buddy

God dammit there more but I can't remember

And ggs to Badlime....

I'm making an assertion - might be wrong but I think I'm right... ggs Badlime don't feign ignorance

I haven't fought a competent haz in a while not to mention the srs tsubaki and iconic colors - are you still telling me I'm wrong?