Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs SWD, Dark, Gold, others, etc.

Don't wanna play Noel, still can't play Makoto, nobody during the day-hours likes to fight Unlimiteds; I can't win :lol:

I never have anything to do (unless it is last minute >~<), if you wanna play, let me know and i'll get on ^_^

anywho gg's to Deadliest yesterday and earlier today. sorry i left both times after a short time. The first time, I had to get my nephew a hair cut for his birthday, the second time. we went to go celebrate it. Next time deadliest, you will have my undivided attention :D

I wouldn't say netplay is all that different IMO - really the difference is if you use a really HQ low lag monitor - that will make or break anything

I fought all kinds of offline warriors and I can't say they are any better than the good players online - it's just unpopular to say it out loud

I am actually two different players depending on if I'm playing online or offline.

Also, most good players I know of play offline AND online, I can't play online anymore because my internet sucks ;w;

@ kurado - thanks alot - your support is seriously appreciated -

@ Luna - truer words haven't been spoken - sucks about your net tho

@ Mac - I didn't say anything cause there's no reason to gloat

GGs to GoldChamp, someonewhodied, Airk (sorry for picking the wrong character for the one match we got to play, lol), Ranger and Nombre. BGs to lag, especially for a socal-norcal connection.

GGs to GoldChamp, someonewhodied, Airk (sorry for picking the wrong character for the one match we got to play, lol), Ranger and Nombre. BGs to lag, especially for a socal-norcal connection.

Wow I thought you were some random. I didn't know I was playing against the person with the "asian making a weird face" avatar. It explains why you were so frustrating.

Wow I thought you were some random. I didn't know I was playing against the person with the "asian making a weird face" avatar. It explains why you were so frustrating.

lol

You were fine once you got me to the corner. Makoto is unknown territory to me for the most part, all I know is zoning is effective against her and some of Rachel's combos are weird to complete on her.

all I know is zoning is effective against her

Yes. This exactly. Once you get the pumpkin out I have NO reliable answers other than block/dodge.

C'mon BB devs? Give me a projectile invuln move or a hadoken that doesn't suck.

Edit: Also I hadn't faced a Rachel that used the instant overhead as much as you do. Did not know that landing it in the corner let you get back all of your stocks and finish with george oki. (so you can do it all over again)

pain into more pain into more pain. thats how rachel gets down.

yeaah. I play lambda so its even worse to me.

*Block*

*Block*

*Gets hit by overhead*

*Eats 4K*

*Block*

*Block*

*Counter Assault*

*Do a 4K combo that actually dropped at 2K*

*Block*

*Burst*

*Burst Baited*

*Eats a 7K 100 Meter combo*

thats how every match I play against rachel goes =|

Gimme a DP that doesn't take meter ;~;

Well I'm depressed T_T

Probably gonna sell my 360 for a PS3 to prepare for Chronophantasma which is ONLY COMING OUT ON THE PS3 WTF

ah well. at least there'll be free online service :D

How have I never heard of you, and how have we never played? We should have a pretty good connection if you live in the midwest.

Do you only do private matches?

Well I'm depressed T_T

Probably gonna sell my 360 for a PS3 to prepare for Chronophantasma which is ONLY COMING OUT ON THE PS3 WTF

ah well. at least there'll be free online service :D

Hate to burst your bubble but firstly PSN is shit and secondly it's going to have a subscription fee in the near future

Double whammy

Hate to burst your bubble but firstly PSN is shit and secondly it's going to have a subscription fee in the near future

Double whammy

I thought the PS4 was going to integrate the need of a subscription, not the ps3. I could be wrong though, but I don't see why they would force on people who play on the ps3 the need to pay for the internet that's been free for several years. Seems like a bad idea.

and secondly it's going to have a subscription fee in the near future

I've only heard that in regards to the PS4, not the PS3. What would they gain by changing the PS3's way of doing things this close to the end of its life? That doesn't make enough sense for me to buy it atm.

That doesn't make enough sense for me to buy it atm.

Read that part wrong at first.

...Anyways GGs to KiddxKhaos and Strained Rapier (sorry for leaving after one game strained) That was probably the best I've ever played and I still only traded even with you. I need more power!!! MORE!!!!

Oh, that was you! GGs! Or...er... GG.

Wasn't exactly my finest evening anyway, so... ;)

Also, belated Grats to Nemesis for the tournament ranking; Was waiting to tell you via voice, but whatever. ;)

*See's room*

Oh look this person is by himself, ^_^ so i don't have to wait. Yay.

*starts match*

Ragna Vs Litchi

*He wins*

Well you can't win them all the time right. :) guess I'll try harder

*Picks litchi as he Picks Unlimated Ragna*

o_o wow, I can't tell if he is trolling or just being a jerk

*I win*

"You have been kicked by the host"

THE FUCK????????

Gg's Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuna and DrNewtype, it was fun you two :)

Bg's to that ragna player (who mained mu from the looks of his D card) >~> I hope you step in glue.

@ kurado - thanks alot - your support is seriously appreciated -

@ Luna - truer words haven't been spoken - sucks about your net tho

@ Mac - I didn't say anything cause there's no reason to gloat

It's not gloating. It's celebrating. ;o

Just send me a game invite. I dunno what your brother's account name is.

This is my "burnt out after early Sunday shift" phase though so I'll be free as hell.

Shervin.

Let's play a FT10, then I gotta go unbox some stuff.

I should play everyone in a FT10 and see how well they do. I can make a scoreboard.

Shervin.

Let's play a FT10, then I gotta go unbox some stuff.

I should play everyone in a FT10 and see how well they do. I can make a scoreboard.

Do it!