Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to ShAdyNYC, Horse fracture, z9zangetsu6z AirRuby786, RaseruNights21's lag, JVC Raven, SonicTempest, someonewhodied and Quiet Wraith.

GGs to Nombre, Horse Fracture, someonewhodied ShadyNYC and uh... I think that's everyone. If I missed you, you have my permission to hate me forever.

Sorry for not playing a sub at the end; But I really, REALLY don't have one. Not like "Haha, I don't even play this game anyway." kind of don't have one, but like "Advanced combos for characters who are not Tsubaki is 5A > 5B > 5C >Hell's Fang > Followup." I promise, if I had played a "sub", you would have bodied me in two thirty second rounds and have been bored. I keep meaning to learn someone else, but I always just feel "My Tsubaki isn't that good, so I need all the practice I can give her."

Wish I could have heard the conversation that was going on, it all sounds garbled coming out of my TV's speakers. I'm sure it was all constructive and at no time was there any commentary denigrating someone who already considers themselves to be unforgivably bad at this (or any) game.

Well, Shady did get mocked a lot, actually, but he rages even without that. Overall, the conversation as it pertained to you could be boiled down to:

#1) "I've been astraled by Tager before." "Yeah, me too."

#2) "This matchup sucks for Tager" "Yup."

#3) "Nombre needs to represent his random supers more. No one is going to respect Tager if they don't have to worry about being 720'd or MTW'd in the face." "<stuff about how Mu can beat both of Tager's supers on reaction with a DP>" x.x

Anyway, yeah, IMHO, you need to super a little more (Especially against me. I am free to random supers.) The times you did do it -mostly- worked. And of course you 360'd me the one time I didn't bait it, but hey. :)

Let's see if I can play and not get salty tonight. Hopefully the prospect of starting my 'weekend' will help keep me positive (haha).

Getting on XBL now.

GGs thunderbolt, ctrlaltwtf, and that one derpy Litchi player.

Thunderbolt, you seem to be getting better at mashing out of pressure at the right times- just make sure to use your other resources like your Bursts and Counter Assault. I dunno if you're on a "no Burst challenge" or what but I don't think you used a Burst once when we played lol.

Yes, it's called Jin.

...wut? He usually builds up with jin/tao/rachel, and goes all out with tsubaki.

...wut? He usually builds up with jin/tao/rachel, and goes all out with tsubaki.

Honestly I find his Jin more threatening. He played Haku-men/Bang/Ragna/Rachel with me and none of them were above average. Tsubaki/Jin were his threatening ones. I played Tager/Relius/Haku-men/Hazama. We had a Hazama/Jin brawl towards the end.

Good stuff.

maybe.

I can do a FT10 then hit it before i sleep if you want.

Maaan I just woke up and people wanna be doing FT10s. Shiiiiiiiiit, well I guess I'll get online.

welp, despite the slaughter-fest, i had fun. Wasn't expecting us to do x-matics for the rest.

ggs

lol Ggs man don't worry about it. Hazama is pretty overwhelming, but yeah it was fun.

LMAO dread report:

GGS and special shout to OWNER for his 20+ win streak

I've never lost to somebody so much in all my blazblue life :kitty:I enjoyed that room a lot, really wished I recorded some of those Jin matches, would've been a great reference for Carl's neutral game for the Carl board

Special shoutouts to badlime for trying to take out that monster with me lol, along with the other blazbluers

BGS to deadliest for showing up when we were done :mad: this is the 3rd time I had to leave you and I could've used some tager tactics

we tried, but now i'm left alone with these two =o

ggs sinder, owner, deadliest, tectal and everyone else. I don't think i got to play sukurabu because losing streak.

I can't seem to beat your hazama badlime

Didn't you win a few? the room was pretty much even when it was just us three. I don't remember much when tectal joined because i lost and had to eat.