Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

ggs, even though my connection is slower than a fat woman at a walmart :v:

Also GGs goldchampion. My 4B is too strongth. What was it, 4-2 after I started only using 4B starters and 2 to 3 4Bs per combo? :v: Gotta scar in some painful lambda 4B memories :v: (Its all in good fun though)

god it was even worse in the earlier games where it would beat low moves like 3c

It still dodges 3C, If I correctly time it it even beats out makotos 3C which leaves her invincible longer than tager's backdash>720

84443935.png

I wish I had better internet :v:

GGs to Beaver Plunger. Was good to fight a Valk. Been so long.

I can't believe how many of my moves wiffed, though. I mean, shit, is Valk's hit box that damn small? I'd have you in the corner and be doing the simple 2A>5B>5C>2C>3C stuff and next thing I know I'm getting comboed. It was weird, and sucked, because I was so close to winning so many of those rounds, but I just kept choking somehow.

Oh well. Was a lot of fun, still.

It still dodges 3C, If I correctly time it it even beats out makotos 3C which leaves her invincible longer than tager's backdash>720

84443935.png

I wish I had better internet :v:

yeah but it used to beat it way earlier

now you have to time it pretty late into the move

I can't believe how many of my moves wiffed, though. I mean, shit, is Valk's hit box that damn small? I'd have you in the corner and be doing the simple 2A>5B>5C>2C>3C stuff and next thing I know I'm getting comboed. It was weird, and sucked

Makoto has to use less damaging combos in the corner against Valk because most of her standing normals whiff. It can be a real pain when you finally corner Valk and then forget this. Then you're back to a pissy neutral matchup.

Edit: I mean Makoto against Valk in general.

GGs Gungnir, Dat LBG Broken, End4Sure, Scuba Sparkles

Impending R.I.P. XBL community. I'll probably never know what LBG stands for.

Excellent games argent - your scream worthy 720 mash and mind numbing curse combos will be missed by all...

Be sure to come back for CP - otherwise there'll be no fun Kunes to fight

I won one! I didn't think I would! ;___;

Lol, GGs Argent! And SO to Nemesis' Mu, it was fun watching you two go at it!

GGs to Nombre as well, from earlier today, and anyone else I played!

Argent ... If your open to alittle advice to think about during your hiatus I'd be glad to assist - hope you don't think it rude of me to offer but I've always regarded you as a good sportsman :MU:

GGs to Nemesis (5-10) and Topherton (10-1).

Finally, I've been bested in this FT10 rampage showdown, and on the last day to boot.

Though, I was surprised not to see many others from this site. I won't say who because it'll sound like a grudge list, which it is sadly (so many hooligans, so many spirits to curse and 720).

Why are you quitting BB anyway.

Not quitting, taking a break. I've got a lot of other things that I need to prepare for (another game that I have high hopes for, I won't say it here because this is a XBL GG thread, manner is everything).

Don't worry, I'll be back. There's no reason not to.

Excellent games argent - your scream worthy 720 mash and mind numbing curse combos will be missed by all...

Be sure to come back for CP - otherwise there'll be no fun Kunes to fight

720! 720 for everyone!!

I felt like I could of done better. But the results are that. Good show, friend.

Oh, and how was my message. I try'ed to make it all dramatic, like something you hear after you defeat the last boss of a game or something.

Conveying irrational speeches through text is always a blast.

Don't worry, I will return in due time.

There aren't too many Arakune players to begin with. I wonder why? He's the ultimate character, no need to learn convoluted tricks and combos, just curse and win. It's that simple.

No he's not. He's more confusing than a fish out of water.

Argent ... If your open to alittle advice to think about during your hiatus I'd be glad to assist - hope you don't think it rude of me to offer but I've always regarded you as a good sportsman :MU:

More than happy my friend. Not many people offer advice to me. It's either irrational anger or displaced rage. I try to be polite as much as possible. Can't fathom why anyone would spew hatred.

We'll then, that's it from me. I'd say I've done good during this FT10 rampage. I'll still lurk around this site and seeing what crazy things happen, it's not like I'm going to disappear.

And I'll also take requests for personal matches if anyone's interested. Just because I'm taking a break doesn't mean that I can't go a few rounds.

I'd be more than delighted to duel anyone with a good spirit or a grudge that needs some sunshine.

Good night everyone. Till we meet again!

I was surprised tbh...

You had a longing way of speaking that made it sound like you were glad that someone could finally create a drive for you to improve - much like what you've done for me

Your words concerning me as the second to best you intrigue me... Who was the first?

Btw feel free to toss me a friend request - we've had lots of games and youve more than earned it

(Not that it'll matter when we all go PSN lol...)

Ill write up my impressions a bit later

Your words concerning me as the second to best you intrigue me... Who was the first?

mAc Chaos. That time, he requested only a serving of Arakune, no Tager. I believe it was 7-10.

I was Hazama, though.

So am I. It doesn't really matter which character you use, Valkenhayn's hitbox doesn't line up with his sprite the way it should. I myself always omit 2C against Valk when BnB-ing him. At least it's not nearly as bad as it is for Mu players. Unless you like, Fatal that bastard, her 6A>6B>6A demonstrates how Valkenhayn's legs are only physical when he's using them to pummel you.