Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Hmmm if my bro is wiling to let me borrow the 360 i would play you tonight Mac since its been forever since i played you but it will be around 10:30 my time.

ffffFFFFFFFFFFFFF--

> Location: Los Angeles, CA

lol no wonder

So that's 2:30 AM here... Well, I'll be awake probably so there's that.

@Chaos yeah i know right, but for him it was like there is nothing to play and i am like "facepalm" really? And then he is like can i borrow your PS3 then since you have all the good games but when it comes to COD he can't put that controller down.

Isn't it 1:30 Mac but we will see and i will inv you and let you know unless you are online tomorrow by 1 or 4pm at your time.

Hmmm if my bro is wiling to let me borrow the 360 i would play you tonight Mac since its been forever since i played you but it will be around 10:30 my time.

ooooh mac let me get in on this :)

Edit: GGs to nombre, looks like my break from XBL really helped my playing :). I should take more breaks.

GGs to Shock Foxx, Jiraiya x Sage, Torko, MDK GET U SUM B , and someonewhodied's connection

I very much enjoy having my tenuous technical abilities negated by a connection that will frame s an d stu t t s all the ti

Not to say someonewhodied didn't deserve the overwhelming majority of those wins, because that's absolutely not the case; I'm just mad over the couple of rounds I had in the bag that were stolen from me by netplay, which was why I had to stop.

So Mac are you online because i am ready whenever you are unless you want to play some other time.

Damn, I forgot. I have to wake up at like 7 AM tomorrow anyway. We can just play tomorrow.

Gg's to Mac its been way 2 long enjoyed myself greatly

I really wanted dat astral finish that I dropped on match 7 ish also you will NEVER astral me :3.

Kinda lost steam near the end lets do it again sometime.