Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

i will try. gotta take a break after 2 FT10s but 3 hours should be fine

Oh, come on, how much mental effort could you possibly have exhausted against me? Mine shouldn't even count towards that count.

It should read "... after a FT10 and a side diversion..."

GGs, BTW.

Well, you kept acting different than I expected so I had to devote some effort to figuring out what you were up to so I could bait your moves properly.

Also had to ride the lightning and get into a throw-down with Tager.

Oh, come on, how much mental effort could you possibly have exhausted against me? Mine shouldn't even count towards that count.

It should read "... after a FT10 and a side diversion..."

GGs, BTW.

You aren't as bad as you say you are though. Take it from someone who *almost* loses plenty of matches against you.

You aren't as bad as you say you are though. Take it from someone who *almost* loses plenty of matches against you.

(bolded for emphasis)

I think you misspelled "virtually no"

Take it from someone who gets double perfected--mutiple times--by (virtually) only throw starter combos. I'm exactly as terrible as I say I am.

Also I like how you keep editing it to make it sound worse. I'm afraid if I look away for five minutes you're going to be on suicide watch.

But at least you started getting me with those 360s. The first step on a long road to lag spike 720s.

Also I like how you keep editing it to make it sound worse. I'm afraid if I look away for five minutes you're going to be on suicide watch.

But at least you started getting me with those 360s. The first step on a long road to lag spike 720s.

I have no idea what you're talking about. We've always been at war with Eastasia. Seriously though, it's just me tweaking it until the grammar finally comes out close to what I want it to convey. The only reason it "sounds worse" is because I get closer to what I was going for.

And the lag spike 720 isn't ever going to happen. That implies I ever will allow my internet connection to be slow and jittery.

Late GGs to Scrub/Sukurabu in FT8 set yeah looks like i miscalculated. All i can say my Haku-men has gotten way better, hoping to upload the set this week. Also GGs to Red Zero Six.

Sora, when do you want to play tonight. I might as well add another FT10 to my freight train of games tonight.

I have no idea what you're talking about. We've always been at war with Eastasia. Seriously though, it's just me tweaking it until the grammar finally comes out close to what I want it to convey. The only reason it "sounds worse" is because I get closer to what I was going for.

And the lag spike 720 isn't ever going to happen. That implies I ever will allow my internet connection to be slow and jittery.

What was making you go for 360s this time?

Well since its Friday my bros usually sleep late since they don't have school the next day so i don't think i can do a FT10 or play BB this week till Monday but like always i will keep in touch.

Late GGs to Scrub/Sukurabu in FT8 set yeah looks like i miscalculated. All i can say my Haku-men has gotten way better, hoping to upload the set this week. Also GGs to Red Zero Six.

GGs it was fun. I would like too see the matches too.

Also ggs to whoever I netplayed with this past week.

Why am I playing so bad today. I see the grabs coming.

>BC

>not even a TRM

>Tries to 3C

>Gets 2C instead

we should have another round in a bit after I turn up my AC =|

soon

also:

IAD j.2C > 2D

thoughts

Good the first time, though after that its just a misinput from me. I have a bad habit of safejumping a j.B close to the ground all the time but today for some reason it keeps turning into a 2B, even when you are across the entire screen from me.

lets play in like 15 mins then. gonna grab a snack.

What was making you go for 360s this time?

You were in my face pushing buttons.

YEEESSSSSS!!! That's the "Fuck this I'm Tager!" mentality that you need to have.

Getting really hype for your 720s. You should make a 720 montage. Title it "Bro...I don't even use this move."

I swear mac is becoming like a true iron wall. That blocking, only my 1 mixup that I don't even decide on high or low till the last second works on him.

ugh my router is acting up ;~;

typing on mobile takes forever and I don't wanna tether my XB since if I do we get seconds per frame lag.