Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs Little Subby and others. damn everyone but NeoGio have decent pocket Ragnas now. i need to learn Arakune/Hazama next time i play this shit again, Scam show me some Hazama tech, i seriously need a new sub, my 5-day program, no weights bang is a complete failure, and Ragna that nigga feels too pocket.

Turbo Lp+kara demons in 3S is so legit.

RIP Metalsonic, them Compton drive-bys man, i need this guy to teach me beginner mode tager goddamnit.

ghost town

Big surprise, huh? I really doubt most here are morning people anyway or probably have obligations and yadda yadda.

You should probably try later more often.

gg to the people i played, im hungry so even though it was less people im not going to name them because ima go eat ^_^

GGs to those folks I played, lemme see...

Djinn690, mash grab in combos, legit for an online Tager, non optimal combos that would have made Axis mad if he saw them. :/

megajib, complains about Arakune for endless matches straight, pretty legit Tao, needs work on movement, free Bang.

Sgt Killz u all, better Tao than megajib, the only player who legitimately gave me problems.

*shrug*

GGs to those folks I played, lemme see...

Djinn690, mash grab in combos, legit for an online Tager, non optimal combos that would have made Axis mad if he saw them. :/

megajib, complains about Arakune for endless matches straight, pretty legit Tao, needs work on movement, free Bang.

Sgt Killz u all, better Tao than megajib, the only player who legitimately gave me problems.

*shrug*

If you think those are legit Taos that gave you trouble your sense of perception needs medical assistance ASAP. =3

A Taokaka that needs to work on movement giving you problems?

What the....

A Taokaka that needs to work on movement giving you problems?

What the....

"Sgt Killz u all, the only player who legitimately gave me problems. Better Tao than megajib."

Nigga.

If you think those are legit Taos that gave you trouble your sense of perception needs medical assistance ASAP. =3

I run under the belief that XDest is the only Tao in existence until proven otherwise.

I run under the belief that Dark Obliske is the only Tager in existence until proven otherwise.

This is fact.

Beat Haven in a player room with Arakune.

Haven leaves room.

Beat Haven in a player room that Haven created with Arakune.

The room has been disbanded.

:v:

I run under the belief that XDest is the only Tao in existence until proven otherwise.

I run under the belief that Dark Obliske is the only Tager in existence until proven otherwise.

Oh lawd.

And AXIS, of course I'm not the only Tao, there's two Tao players in North America right now, NeoGio counts. Silly man.

Beat Haven in a player room with Arakune.

Haven leaves room.

Beat Haven in a player room that Haven created with Arakune.

The room has been disbanded.

:v:

So you're saying he raged on you twice? Maybe he had to take a shit?

ggs delta. i still think my bang is better just the bullshit intertwined your fate. its cool though ima body you niggas in dokapon tommorow

So you're saying he raged on you twice? Maybe he had to take a shit?

Twice.

Within 5 minutes a part.

I can believe that.

My Arakune is known to force bowel movements.