Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Twice.

Within 5 minutes a part.

I can believe that.

My Arakune is known to force bowel movements.

Sounds like fun I wana fight Skye Now

@ deady

Congratulations! Also I had to leave the room prematurely

Sounds like fun I wana fight Skye Now

ME TOOO

....on psn, bc xbox is lame and i don't have one...arakune labs plz with biscuits and skye....i can already taste the yummy lag

ME TOOO

....on psn, bc xbox is lame and i don't have one...arakune labs plz with biscuits and skye....i can already taste the yummy lag

Skye will not play in lag.

GGs to ThienKieuTam (ThankYouTime :3) and Aldreat.

...nigga deciphered the Templar code.

you can do it!

you need to give yourself an infraction for that post.

i'm going to BUG him until he plays with me HARHARHARHAHRHARHARHHAHAR

:ultrafacepalm:

it's past your bedtime grandpa dave.

oh, and ggs to severin, j.wong, daigo, and spiderman yesterday.

gg to people i played yesterday, i was going to post but for some reason i couldnt get on dustloop using my lap top -_- idk y kept comming up as an error

~FBCHAC

My Internet seemed to start lagging so I took that as a sign to eat breakfast. GGs Deadliest, Linear, Leonil and Azure. Stole some wins, got my shit wrecked by Ragna, raged at how my hands weren't doing what my brain was telling them to and had fun. More people need to be on XBL.

yo... is azure playing arcana heart over there? the ground is not hot lava my friend. xDDD

GGs Deadliest, Leonil and Toan. Truth be told I haven't played the game in a while (before SG came out) only recently have I begun to brush back up (but regardless I'm still bad so feel free to call me out on things I'm doing wrong :p)

...I'm going to beav's house in a little while, we'll probably be online at some point lol

Goooooood...

A room with Leonil and Deadliest in it? Where was I? :V I wish my net wasn't so shit cuz I'd be more prone to getting on more. =[

Hey man, whenever you wanna play add me and I can hop out of my training room and play a lil. Going out right now, but when I get back in an hour or so we can play then.

Also, I love playing deadliest, but I don't get to very often. :[ Profound sadness.

gg to people i pla.....wait.....can i say gg to people even though i went to a friends house.........i guess i could

GG to all

~FBCHAC