Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to Danny Schme for some much needed Valk practice (clearly, I need a LOT more.); And thanks for giving me that one at the end! ;) I need to go to bed! :)

do people still play? it seems everyone is playing skullgirls.

I still play :3

Also, GGs to ThankYouTime, Aldreat, Red six zero, itsme and anybody else that I ran into today. Sorry about the internet crashing a few times :/

ggs to plactrum and scrub. niggas soo free!!

Changing my name to Danny Free.

no.

yo. cant beat netplay tager, StayFree

*fixed. :v:

nigga the day i try to learn bang combos is the day i become WC's finest bang.

/don dance avi

your match with plectrum gets an award for robbed of the year xD. also i got robbed by acid :( i would of went 4-6(possible top 8) if i wouldve stopped running straight at him, like the americans did at d-day.

also let me become your successor turn my 2D,JD,6D, is almost at par but im going to become like future trunks cant do FRKZ combos until the andriods take your arm and body you.

@Beaver

cool lets play sometime could use the match up exp(i think i said this before lol).

nigga the day i try to learn bang combos is the day i become WC's finest bang.

/don dance avi

your match with plectrum gets an award for robbed of the year xD. also i got robbed by acid :( i would of went 4-6(possible top 8) if i wouldve stopped running straight at him, like the americans did at d-day.

also let me become your successor turn my 2D,JD,6D, is almost at par but im going to become like future trunks cant do FRKZ combos until the andriods take your arm and body you.

You dare speak ill of a God!?! Don't make me coppertone your ass in puzzle fighter like I did trever's.

...oh, and if you want to learn the secrets of bang, give me your copy of AC5. It's a complete waste in your hands

if i wouldve stopped running straight at him, like the americans did at d-day.

LOL...You please me with these jokes. I shall make you my secondary jester after raiza.

@Beaver

cool lets play sometime could use the match up exp(i think i said this before lol).

Haha yeah I think you have said this before. But whenever I see you on you're usually on Netflix and I don't want to disturb you lol

I still play :3

Also, GGs to ThankYouTime, Aldreat, Red six zero, itsme and anybody else that I ran into today. Sorry about the internet crashing a few times :/

GGs dude.

BTW stealin' those Lambda mix-ups

GGs to nejimetroid and Eevee, thanks for the Litchi experience.

You dare speak ill of a God!?! Don't make me coppertone your ass in puzzle fighter like I did trever's.

...oh, and if you want to learn the secrets of bang, give me your copy of AC5. It's a complete waste in your hands

LOL...You please me with these jokes. I shall make you my secondary jester after raiza.

id body you free in puzzle with dan nigga. yo im thinking about selling AC5 if you wanna buy it ill sell it to you for 30$ next time we meet up, if not i might just let them gamestop niggas have it. i just miss how blading was in ac4 and aca to bad and i never got to blew up your free setups also.

:( also watch my match with jeff in the archives i should of burst baited him and stop full screen icecaring trying to break his guard,i feel kinda bad throwing it away cause jeff never has hardly beaten me in casuals in extend yet but its cool since hes such a bro.

/fuck yo stick turn i have no idea how/why you still use that shit, but never touching it again.

@beaver

bro send me an inv whenevers im not playing another game, i never intentionally get on bb unless someone wants to play.

GGs to nejimetroid and Eevee, thanks for the Litchi experience.

gg to you too skye and anyone else i fought today

your welcome

I had an interesting time online today. Played against an unlimited Rachel, while I picked Lambda, and somehow or another I astralled the guy. Funny part about it, he did a random cat chair and I ran in and did the astral. The moment Lambda initiated the hug, he disbanded the room (this actually happened during a team battle at that). I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Also ggs to Leonil and friends. That Carnage had me scared. Though I guess you were banking on the fact I would do 214D~C since you were fullscreen away.

If anyones interested in some matches lemme know, ranked is dead :X

Today I got the motivation to buy an Xbox 360 of my own instead of pawning off of my roommates. I will be a true 360 owner/user as of 9:30PM tonight. I won't be on it today due to homework but expect to see me netplaying on XBL a lot more.

EDIT: Class was cancelled today. Headed back with the 360 now.

Today I got the motivation to buy an Xbox 360 of my own instead of pawning off of my roommates. I will be a true 360 owner/user as of 9:30PM tonight. I won't be on it today due to homework but expect to see me netplaying on XBL a lot more.

O.O mi gusta

Bueno...

GG's bro! I had fun being on the box today, I was just getting a bit tired. I'll be coming back for more games sometime in the near future.

GGs, hope you enjoyed my random flailing. :3

random flailing, that's mah boi mac

GG to the people i played today on a side note anyone else been having an extremely difficult time finding good lobbys lately? i sometimes have to wait an hour or more for a good lobby to pop up

GGs folks, playing this game uʍop-ǝpısdn makes it pretty interesting and sometimes confusing. Try it guys. :v: