Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I'm hoppin on. Who here dare's to defy a God??

give me until 4 (when i get out of school and 335) ill accept that challenge

GGs Stay Free. I need to play on 360 more. And possibly get a mic since I think I heard shit talking but couldn't understand what was being said.

You need to get a mic so that you can talk in the console hopping bros party chats that Neo and I make.

give me until 4 (when i get out of school and 335) ill accept that challenge

Yes, the NickExtreme1 that sent you that Friend Request was me. Accept it please :(

Screw that move. 3:

And GGs to everyone that I played yesterday (dat one match with Aldreat I think) and then shoutouts to watching Shelled play online.

lol screw your house internet, your mom is like streaming while she sleeps

ggs to DatBoyDeAnte, Hedgesledge, Dourshi, Scrimgore, leonil requiem, grendylicius, skater, and late ggs to my boy toan.

GGs Stay Free. I need to play on 360 more. And possibly get a mic since I think I heard shit talking but couldn't understand what was being said.

lol. The only two discussions in that party was about hentai and me trolling beaver on all matters of his life. You need to get your cheapass a mic already so you can join in on our stimulating conversations.

hentai...stimulating conversations.

To the untrained ear it may have sounded like that; however, it was actually an insightful and intelligent discussion...:vbang:

ggs to tectalEASTSIDE, Alex073088, and hitsuki foo

Bunch of scary players with who they play with.

Badlime is a scary Tsubaki, i got to play him the other day. GGs to everyone in Alex's room, would have stayed longer but it was time for work :(

GGs to everyone I played today, so far.

AJ I would have played you while you were on but every time I tried the game would freeze :vbang:

What kind of place do you prefer for our offline matches after Jun. 7?

What kind of place do you prefer me to body your free ass after Jun. 7?

oh snap, shots fired. who will be King of Vegas 2012!?

I'll be there to hype shit up...and attempt to distract both of you with said hype while throwing stayfree tampons at the back of your heads.

oh snap, shots fired. who will be King of Vegas 2012!?

I'll be there to hype shit up...and attempt to distract both of you with said hype while throwing stayfree tampons at the back of your heads.

DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!

Anyway, GGs to everybody yesterday.