Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] Lambda Frame Data

the wiki is hosted on the same server as dustloop so it's all hosted in the same place. i dont plan on creating html pages for the frame data unless someone pays me since it'd just be extra work for pretty much the same functionality.

It might make some of her corner combo's with that DD easier, but I see its practical application being easier/better corner positioning.

eg. Ending a corner combo with X > air ender > j.214D (tech earlier), as opposed to ending with an air DD ender (tech later). Same positioning advantage as CS2, but just easier and better.

It might make some of her corner combo's with that DD easier, but I see its practical application being easier/better corner positioning.

eg. Ending a corner combo with X > air ender > j.214D (tech earlier), as opposed to ending with an air DD ender (tech later). Same positioning advantage as CS2, but just easier and better.

Oh, so essentially it'll make it so Lambda can say do a FC Calamity, as a reversal for instance, and dash under them to position them into the corner to make a better combo? Can she do Calamity, non FC, and actually make a combo off it now?

I personally don't think so, but someone can correct me if I'm mistaken. Perhaps in some situations, of course, but not anything practical IMO. For the FC, I don't think anything will change either.

The reason why I don't think the untech time being buffed really does anything great is that, for example, Gold Burst's rarely live out their full 300 frames of untech time. Height is a factor.

Just notice a mistake on the frame data on the wiki, when you click to see the 4B hitbox it shows the 3C hitbox.