Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] Frame Data: Hazama

have fun.

also keep in mind: the frames and notes on all chains and chain followups could be typos, but i can't really say for sure. there were typos for jakou needing more recovery and mizuchi's minimum damage, but mizuchi's is corrected while jakou's isn't. therefore i can't conclude if the data on there is already corrected or needs correcting.

Oh wow, I hadn't notice till now, but they've changed 2B alot~

2B's level was upped and it has a noticeably faster recovery now (down to 13 from 22, otherwise it wouldn't make sense that a slight change in the attack level would up the frame advantage from -11 to -1).

That it does, gonna take another look in the notes if there are other things missing/typo'd.

EDIT: Wiki said 5A damage was 250, data says 300, doesn't mention 6C's 110% bonus proration note, 5D's P2 says 84-94 instead of 84-86. Not 100% sure which is right though, So not changing them atm.

(Fatal counter on Gashoukyaku (S) was misspelled, fixed that for ya.) :eng101:

I've been wondering about Jabaki, as it says P1 is the Proration "start" of as long as it's the first hit, but when I do any attack after that it's way lower then 100.

Am I reading this wrong?