Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kousaka

TTT: Smash Up II (Feb. 4th) - BBCS2:EX - Part of BB:Revo Qualifiers RESULTS

Yoooooooooooo shoutouts!

To Russell/Kellfire/Hermes/Leo and everyone else for hosting.

To MTL for coming out with dat rivalry and shit talk. It was fun as usual chilling with you guys.

To all the winners, you are real players sirs.

To Brice for bringing on the friendly shit talk. One day my thumbs down will actually happen lol. shieeeeet!

To Yucorp for taking out the T12 champ. But you still need more training scrub.

To Pui for showing me the ways of getting in dat ass. :f::f::bbt:

To Leo for getting mental damage by Steve's commentating.

To Steven for mentally damaging Leo with his commentating. That is teamwork sir!

To AN champ for being godlike at marvel and pulling out an ACV when he doesn't even play this game. (ACV = anime character victory)

To Kaeru for re-awakening my burning passion momentarily! GGs man.

To Nedel for beast lambda play. GGs sir.

To sticks scamming me again in tournament. I really need to get my own stick. :(

I had alot of fun and enjoyed this tournament much more than T12. Thanks for coming out MTL and I'll try to reach for MAD. :yaaay:

Quick thanks.

To the organizers, had a lot of fun and there was a pretty good turnout!

Kaeru and Kellfire for trashing me in the tourney. GGs!

Pochp for the Mu crash course and awesome combos all around.

Roldy for the Jin crash course.

Everyone played during casuals, Yucorp (5a wtf?), Kirbster, Asdfety, Worldjem (fff astral lol), Kumori, DJ Gohan, Kylkrie, Akuun... I think that's everyone.

Roldy for the Jin crash course.
Are you maining Jin or Mu? I hope you carry on the legacy, lol.

shoutouts for level5 for having a really scary Tsubaki, you bodied me hard. Shield skills and DP forever!

shoutouts to all the Lambdas. I'm surprised I didn't play much against her in both casuals, lovely matchup :v:

shoutouts to Brice for T11 revenge.

shoutouts to Ian for carrying team HIJ on point and Roldy for choreographed missed allecans.

shoutouts to kirbster for having a beast Rachel. Seeing you play makes me want to stick with her, even though (yo) I don't even play this game

shoutouts to the organizers and commentators. I'm really looking forward to the vids!

shout outs to kaeru for bang tech and tamashi

shout outs to brice for teaching me standing 720 on a character that yo, i dont even play

shout outs to kirby and unsanctifier for exposing me for the fraud i am

shout outs to brian for team carry

shout outs to nedel for dat lambda

shout outs to AFG|Ganksta for blowing me up in 3rd strike

and everyone else cus that was really fun even tho i kept losing lol

need dat ex

Omg I can't believe I forgot this : SHOUTOUTS TO NEDEL FOR THINKING I WAS ROLDY LOLOLOL! My manlihood was hurt a little. :psyduck:
Wtf is this I don't even...

I don't understand how anyone could have thought Nazir was me >_>

Shoutouts to:

6h drives with gdlk music

Pedro for driving all the way to and from Toronto

Pads

Kaeru's girlfriend, Isabelle, for providing me painkillers friday night

4B

Canadian bursts

X-Sapphire for that awesome match that knocked me out of losers

Team 3 man community for awesome matches on the stream

OCVs

3333 damage finish for style

Finger fatigue in 2nd set of grand finals

Pedro again for exposing Lambda's 214A/B/C being throw invincible

Mozzarella mushroom burger at midnight (and kaeru paying it for me, incidentally)

Unsanctifier for his skills at doing towers with little cream//milk pots

Brice for reading doujins out loud before going to bed, after waking up and when we stopped on the way back for being Brice

Bibi because I believe you can get where you want with that makoto

Everyone for a great, great time

For everything I can't seem to remember and won't be able to edit infinitely after people stop looking anyways

Omg I can't believe I forgot this : SHOUTOUTS TO NEDEL FOR THINKING I WAS ROLDY LOLOLOL! My manlihood was hurt a little. :psyduck:

OMG I'm sorry. I didn't know **** about the toronto community : (

Message to Leo after watching the stream: Yoshiki is one of my role model, so you it's quite possible that my playstyle tends to resemble him. Though I will argue that Tsukasa is also pretty much in the top of Japanese Lambda players.

Wtf really? Worldjem, do you feel the lag?

And no, I don't really need the dual mod, I just want a better stick. Any recommendations?

I feel no lag whatsoever. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Thanks to everyone who came to Smash Up II.

Hope everyone had a great time.

---

Hermes, Leo and Pui: Thanks for running the brackets. I know that with you 3 watching the game, I do not have to worry about it.

To people who brought equipment, thank you so much.

Top 4 is here:

http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/307548890

NeoRussell

I don't think your manliness can be put into question. You sir, were a ball of fire in the tournament. Shoutouts to you for knocking me out. I acknowledge your spirit to be greater than mine ! I hope you dont truly mean your passion was only temporary.

I want to lock fists with you again soon !! LET'S ROCK !!

TAHH !!

Are you maining Jin or Mu? I hope you carry on the legacy, lol.

Prob going to still main Jin and sub Mu.

Good tournament, guys.

It was fun and tiring as usual.

Shoutouts to MTL to showing up and playing well.

To Poiyo, sorry but it had to be done. Good for you, character loyalty ftw.

To Johh for helping me out after the tourney and being so pro.

To Pui finally got serious for the team tourneys.

To Hermes for running the brackets

To Leo for coming even though you were sick.

To Brice for freaking winning singles.

To Kirbster for showing up and playing so well.

To Nazir, i thought you retired. It's all good you showed up.

To Steve for playing bb even though you don't play this game anymore.

To AN champ for having such a good Hazama still.

I should be posting the match vids soon on either my channel or torontofiends and on torontotoptiers channel for sure.

See you guys around and at the next tourney.

I fucking love Toronto. I came on a last minute decison and man I would've missed out if I didn't! Always a pleasure to see you all... now some shoutouts :

Shoutouts to Leo, Hermes and Pui for organizing. Really smooth as always. I wished we could've played more (I think we almost only played at Gety). Good shit to Pui for 3rd place while trolling... I really don't know what to say about this. Good player is good.

Shoutouts to John for 2nd place and for being super chill. You managed to instil the fear of god in me in our matches and casuals were fun as hell. Next time let's play Tekken! :D

Shoutouts to Roldy for mindblowing Nedel with your trap powers.

Shoutouts to Nazir for FINALLY playing one damn match with me.

Shoutouts to Brian for being fucking gdlk. I thought I could handle any Tager after Brice, but you're just as scary.

Shoutouts to Linear for dat stoned RTSD.

Shoutouts to Julien for still having Rachel in your blood after all this time in hibernation.

Shoutouts to K2 for dodging =(

Shoutouts to Martine for dat Mu in Jin's absence. J'espère que tu pourras venir à MAD avec ton frère!

Shoutouts to the Lambda army

Shoutouts to Ramen all up in my mouth

Shoutouts to Tekken 3rd place while not even playing this game anymore lol (even though no one did honestly)

Shoutouts to everyone else who I played or talked to. I can't wait to see you all at MAD =D

Finally, shoutouts to my MTL brethren, especially Brice for beasting everyone and... ok everything I'm thinking of writing is too homo lmao. Kaeru, Pedro and Isabelle for making this trip possible, and Nedel for dat fucking OCV.

I'm happy to see that all that painful training on stick wasn't for nothing and I'll keep working on it. See you all in April!!

Shoutouts to everyone I met at the tournament and everyone I played. Had a great time and got some good advice from y'all.

Shoutouts to everyone I played with over the weekend!

Shoutouts to me being scummed out in Marvel!

Shoutouts to 3 man for winning on stream!

Shoutouts to Montreal for coming on out!

Shoutouts to organizers and bracket runners!

Didnt do my shoutouts so here they are:

shoutouts to Pui, Hermes, Leo, and Moon for running the tournaments. Went pretty smoothly and was a lot of fun.

shoutouts to nedel for an impressive showing in the team tourney. you have something going for you dude, keep it up

shoutouts to ian for being a 1 man bb community in waterloo. just gotta come out more man.

shoutouts to Roldy for being deadweight in teams.

shoutouts to brice for BEEN HAD TOURNAMENT WINS and NSFW pictures. You are definitely the better Tager (For now). :)

shoutouts to kirbster for godlike stories of him and Brice in hotel rooms ( No Homo ), as well as blowing me up in singles.

shoutouts to John for exposing me for the fraud I truly am. Sooooo Good sir.

shoutouts to after tourney late night Dinners/breakfast at 24 hour diners.

shoutouts to Roldy for being deadweight in teams.
T_T

It's ok...Just beat me up more and I'll learn how to be fraudulent with Carl :toot:

Shout outs To:

The tournament organizers for running a really smooth tournament.

Toronto for being awesome

Love Ghetty station being a lot of fun

The Magic Box Rhythm game and K-pop music :P

Salty Matches

The Soul Caliber tournament

The 24 Hour breakfast place everyone went to after the tourney

Late night Street Fighter 2 turbo matches with Airmaster at the hotel.

Melty Blood matches with Level-5Chan at the hotel.

Pedro for driving us 6 hours to TO and back to MTL

Everyone I played in the tourney

Kaeru for always being awesome

Bibi for not giving up on Makoto

Knowing other Mu players exist offline (Other than Pochp and myself)

Brice for coming first in singles

Nedel for impressing us all

Kirbster for improving himself on stick and continuing to do so.

Kirbster again for getting 3rd in Tekken even though he doesn't play anymore.

Airmaster for entering Soul Calibur tourney with me and being awesome

That Carl player who beat Brice in 3v3 Teams ;P

Also, it was awesome playing and facing all of you. I'm glad i made the trip to come out to Toronto even if i didn't do very well in the tourny. Thanks to all for showing us a good time and for awesome matches.

And also thanks to Pedro & all who rode in the same car with me.

late shoutouts are friggin' late...

since i can't remember everything i'll just shoutout in order from the singles results lol

Shoutouts to Yucorp for being an awesome guy and playing BB so well. your hakumen made me scared in winners. good shit :D let's play again in MTL

Shoutouts to Zeero for being the troll that trolled them all. teach me how to raep carl plz

Shoutouts to Kirbster for being the best rachel period. get hungry and beast moar!

Shoutouts to DeadliestxXx for being a real tager bro. continue repping science and bustering people.

Shoutouts to AFK|Ganksta for not playing FG's anymore and beasting people all over the place

Shoutouts to Kousaka for making the tourney go as smoothly as possible with leo and co. thanks

Shoutouts to leo for being a fraud i guess...? lol when do we play f-zero gx good sir?

Shoutouts to Level5-Chan for having DAT Tsubaki. nuff said.

Shoutouts to Kaeru for driving people to places and being the best FRKZ. we need more burning tamashii sir.

Shoutouts to Unsanctifier for actually playing the game this time around and repping the swag father. can't for you to beat my ass.

Shoutouts to LaN for having a beast lambda and repping that 1 man community.

Shoutouts to Linear for that rstd bang that don't give a fuck (with reason)

Shoutouts to Calm101 for coming to TO again and doing full screen ice car :P

Shoutouts to neiluj for that beast of a rachel

Shoutouts to Roldy for still confusing people all the time and scaring me with Carl first match

Shoutouts to Pedro for having dem incredible nerves. i still can't process it... :P thx for driving us to tournament without you guys we couldn't even participate outside of MTL

Shoutouts kellfire for the recording and everything else. can't wait to watch my matches again :D

Shoutouts to Nedel for doing not so great in singles but OVCing on stream in grand finals and resetting the bracket in the team tourney XD

Shoutouts to AirMaster for the continous shit talk and placing better in SC V. gdlk

Shoutouts to Bibiquadium for still repping my waifu. that ass stick always makes me jelly as fuck...

Shoutouts to Katawa Shoujo

Shoutouts to 24h diners with 20+ people

Shoutouts to ramen place

Shoutouts to 2 Beers. again.

shoutouts to lovegety being teh awesome arcade place with the cube game and having csex sounds blasted through the small speakers XD

Shoutouts to everyone else that came to the tourney even though i didn't play you all. i'll be happy to have moar fite with you guys in the future.

keep up the burning tamashii people and see you around at MAD hopefully! canada for most active most hype and most healthy scene (whatever the frauds may say!)

Are the commentated videos going to be uploaded somewhere? I want to hear the commentary, since those who watched in person didn't get to hear it.

Are the commentated videos going to be uploaded somewhere? I want to hear the commentary, since those who watched in person didn't get to hear it.

Indeed. I want to hear the match where I shit talked Leo into losing