Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kousaka

TTT: Smash Up II (Feb. 4th) - BBCS2:EX - Part of BB:Revo Qualifiers RESULTS

Also late shoutouts =D.

Shoutouts to Montreal coming down. You guys are all so good. Brice, I wish I could have gotten some more casuals in with you. Your Tager spacing was just so good. I'll be ready next time.

Kirbster, I only played you once in teams but damn your Rachel feels so safe. Thanks for giving me some casuals sets, was so much fun. The matchup is good for Lambda, which is maybe why I enjoy it so much=D.

Level5, TSUBAKI IS BROKE. Thanks for the games, and it was fun hanging out afterwards. Give me some Tsubaki casuals next time.

Kaeru, Bang so strong. Thanks for the casual set! Wish I could have played some more, but we got cut off.

Nedel, we only got one game in teams, and didn't talk much, but I love watching other Lambdas. So strong.

Pochp, we met at NEC and here, ggs. Special shoutouts to you for offering me a place to stay when I was possibly stranded in Toronto! I really appreciate it.

GGs Montreal.

Shoutouts to TO for being fraudulent in their claim that they are fraudulent BB players. I don't know how you guys can be such big frauds lol.

Leo, thanks for hosting and running everything as usual. We didn't really play much this time... but Madscientist apparently is going to try Valk now.

Kousaka, I've still only ever played one BB game against you, and it was one casuals game at Gety. Thanks for keeping everything running, and helping keep TO BB alive.

Zeero, DEADSPIKE. It wins tournaments. So does Carl though, unblockables are too strong. GGs as always, although I'm sad we didn't get in any more Deadspike mirrors. That is too legit.

Deadliest, for the casuals. Wish I could have gotten some of those earlier. You were fun to play against. Thanks for the advice on how to not get blown up by Tager.

Unsanctifier, GGs in casuals, glad to see you decided to play BB as well.

DioBrando/X-Sapphire/magus, we played in teams and I wish I would have had time to get more games against you guys. Good stuff.

Worldjem, We got kicked off the setup before we got a chance to actually play, but we mashed buttons with alts for a bit. GGs as always.

Cambridge, thanks for driving me down, I really appreciate it. Hopefully we can try and get games in and be more prepared for next time.

Shoutouts to Roldy and Julien for teaming with me. I came for the 3v3 tournament, hoping to find BBR teammates and was worried I would have to sit out the 3v3. Julien is never allowed to attempt to dodge team tournaments ever again. Your Rachel is fun to watch. Come back to Waterloo. Thanks to Roldy for playing me in casuals and telling me about Carl before my team match with Zeero. Even though I lost it was still really useful. Good stuff both of you.

It was good to finally see you play, Lan. I didn't talk to you in person, but I've heard heard the Cambridge guys and Julien talking about how good you were for a long time now, so it was nice to finally see your beast Lambda. You should come more often!

I need to practice. I'm kind of like the defective model of the Lambda army.

I need to practice. I'm kind of like the defective model of the Lambda army.

Don't worry, I'm worse XD

@LAN5X: I tend to be more talkative in matches, sorry it didn't happen that time. Stuff was wrong in my head, I'll fix that up for next time, promise. Also, just practice those combos and make them optimal, then you have a very good chance of being the better player.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go and practice setups and my neutral game...