Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Extends into Gundam! 2/25 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1454[/ATTACH]

i dont even know that game (and couldsomeone teach me how to show the image insted of the url link)

SINCARACCEPTS.png

I'll play that junk WITHOUT FEAR.

ACGUY

LET'S GO.

How do I burst in this game?

shoutouts to netplayers and nah making it out to this tournament, i suggest you all play gundam because its only 2 FUCKING DOLLARS PER PERSON AND ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

shoutouts to netplayers and nah making it out to this tournament, i suggest you all play gundam because its only 2 FUCKING DOLLARS PER PERSON AND ITS THE BEST GAME EVER

Gundam? o-o

I'll play that junk WITHOUT FEAR.

ACGUY

LET'S GO.

How do I burst in this game?

same as bb, mash every button.

Offline scene that also plays gundam, I'm jealous

pay for my entry then

its only 2 dollars, you said it yourself :3

#gettingintothecityisntcheapfromjersey

dont say ok, now i can get blown up if i flake out

(looking likely that i wont, been craving gg)

okay maybe ill go for casuals (pervading i dont get necked again) but entering is a different story, took me 6-7 months to get to where im at with litchi, plus i would like to see what next level looks like.

while typing this i hear a mouse trolling me so if u would be so kind to excuse me *grabs ax* ima brb

I think I'll enter this, for BB. Where do I, like register, and stuff. :B

At the venue haha. Just show up!

and E3vE3 you shouldnt be afraid to enter! If anything its a learning experience haha

and E3vE3 you shouldnt be afraid to enter! If anything its a learning experience haha

hmmmm......true, i just panic very easily and make newbie mistakes because of it >.> <.< plus i always get necked for these events so the chances of me actually going is.........loading......loading............loading......finish 1000000000 to 0.1

hmmmm......true, i just panic very easily and make newbie mistakes because of it >.> <.< plus i always get necked for these events so the chances of me actually going is.........loading......loading............loading......finish 1000000000 to 0.1

you wont overcome nerves if you dont face your fear!

yeah, i do pretty well in tournament and i still get /really/ shakey. it happens to everyone haha, but really its good to get used to the setting!

Fuck Gundam.

Man, I expect the people who hear me rant about it to say that, not some random guy who can't even leave his house.

Unless I'm that good at ranting about it. So watch the fuck out.

That gundam better be 2v2

Gundam is cooler in pairs

"GEXVS is $4 per team." - op

Someday, we gotta do Canada vs. Northeast. I got beef with the some of the guys there for no Gundam related reasons what so ever.