Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Extends into Gundam! 2/25 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS

2 weeks to re learn litchi..........yea im not goin, i need at lease 3 months >.> see u in may

It's not that bad dude :-/

In there. Should be able to bring pc for Melty if a laptop is ok.

If it runs the game normally, it's what we need.

Glad to hear you're gonna stay a bit later than what I remembered.

okay ive been convinced by some people (mostly my friends on xbox) if i go (thats IF I DONT GET NECK AND GO) i will enter >.> <.< *crawls in hole*

It's ten bucks to lose, but thta's okay. Once we get a shot of me putting on thata netplay headset like I'm Sylvester Stallone in OVER THE TOP turning his hat around, shit will be ON.

Sticks will be thrown.

Yo. its Axl_M4ster.

my old dell 600m inspiron w win xp finally died a slow painful death...and i had to buy a new pc. sony vaio woot woot.

anyhoo, i'm in this. this i'll make damn sure i'll make it to this one. marking it off on my calender....now.

i'm bringing Fate Unlimited Codes if anybody is interested.

i think i wrote down the password of my axl profile, but it doesn't matter. i'll retire that account and start this one. thing is i have to retire my old email address, thats why. just found out after switching ips along with gettin this new pc, that my old IP charged for that email address, and i ain't paying 6 bucks a month for something thats free.

hence, switching & changing everything.

peace out bros

So after my experience with netplay tonight, I've decided that no matter what I'm going to get involved in a local scene instead.

I don't see anything going on in western New York so I guess I'm going down to you guys. If I can't make this one, I'll try to get to the next one.

I'll be the angry kid with the paper hat.

So after my experience with netplay tonight, I've decided that no matter what I'm going to get involved in a local scene instead.

I don't see anything going on in western New York so I guess I'm going down to you guys. If I can't make this one, I'll try to get to the next one.

I'll be the angry kid with the paper hat.

sure, drop by.

the more the merrier.

I've decided to take the Fung Wah Bus to go back home to get hype for NY/NJ at the Stickbug meeting. Now I can finally play Chaz in GG. I may bring my laptop with MB as well. Now I've just gotta find out how to get NL from wherever the Fung Wah bus leaves me.

the fungwah leaves you by the JM, F line and D line. It would be better to walk to the D then take the F you could possibly get lost with the train changes a uptown f trains dont stop at the same place as downtown so going into brooklyn and missing your stop could be bad. D train on the other hand gets there in two stops?

Gundam VS is for little girls that play violins by the windows with their boyfrands. SEE ME IN ENDLESS DUEL SCRUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arg:

Gundam VS is for little girls that play violins by the windows with their boyfrands. SEE ME IN ENDLESS DUEL SCRUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:arg:

Team Endless Duel. Members: Forever Alone.

If this was 2005 or something I might have been able to. Now-a-days, I mash on Epyon.

Going to try and make it out to this.

You're not a video posting entity of the internet? WOAH AWESOME

You're not a video posting entity of the internet? WOAH AWESOME

Nope, scrub jin who's not particularly fond of netplay who wants to try his hand at offline meetups and get to know his scene lol.

Will try my best to make it out even though I'm going to end up only having about a week of Extend. :v:

>Hasn't worked a single Saturday in the last month.

>Scheduled to work on the 25th.

=| Like hell am I gonna be working that day. Calling in sick.

since everyone is going to this i might show up too, i haven't been to any TSB tourney in a while , so i might call out from work to make this one

I might end up being more prepared for Guilty Gear than BlazBlue. I only have a week to learn my character...

yo man I have three days to re learn my character. :(

Well I have to relearn my character from basically 80% CS1 and 20% CS2 and write a guide while working 5 days a week and going to WB to only run things. GET AT ME.

saturday will be the second time i play ex. eat a dick guys ;_;